Easy DIY Valentine's Day Pretzel Treats
These Easy DIY Valentine's Day Pretzel Treats are perfect for kids!
- 125 grams mini twist pretzels
- 100 grams pretzel sticks
- 400 grams white chocolate chopped
- 400 grams semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- a few drops of vegetable oil
- sprinkles of your choice
Line 2-3 baking sheets with parchment paper and set them aside.
Melt the chopped white chocolate and the chopped semi-sweet chocolate in 2 heat-proof bowls in the microwave at 50 percent power for 30-second increments until melted and smooth (stir after each 30-second increment).
Add a few drops of vegetable oil (up to 1/4 teaspooto each type of chocolate and stir to combine.
Dip the pretzels and pretzel sticks in the melted chocolate just over half way until well coated.
Lay the pretzels and pretzel sticks on the parchment-lined baking sheets and sprinkle with your favourite sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet.
Set the trays of chocolate-dipped pretzels in the fridge for about an hour or overnight before serving or packaging up to give as gifts.
- These Easy DIY Valentine's Day Pretzel Treats will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for about one week.
- Feel free to experiment with your favourite kinds of chocolate or sprinkles!
Calories: 5327kcal | Carbohydrates: 626g | Protein: 71g | Fat: 288g | Saturated Fat: 167g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 3249mg | Potassium: 3718mg | Fiber: 40g | Sugar: 389g | Vitamin A: 320IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 1085mg | Iron: 38mg