Blueberry Kale Power Smoothie
This Blueberry Kale Power Smoothie is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack that's packed with nutrition! Make it dairy-free and vegan!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 large handfuls of dark green kale leaves
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Greek yogurt (or substitute coconut yogurt, if desired)
- 1 large banana
- 1 tablespoon whole chia seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup water or coconut water (juice or almond milk also works)
Add the blueberries, kale, yogurt, banana and chia seeds to a high-powered blender.
Add the water (or other liquid) and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
Pour into glasses or a smoothie cup, garnish with some extra chia seeds if desired, and enjoy!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 1004mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 5798IU | Vitamin C: 88mg | Calcium: 214mg | Iron: 2mg