Golden Oreo Cheesecake Recipe (No Bake)
This Oreo cheesecake recipe makes a Golden Oreo cheesecake that's perfect for any occasion! You'll love this ultra creamy, perfectly sweet, no bake dessert!
Servings 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Golden Oreos (about 25-28 cookies pulsed in your food processor to a crumb consistency)
- 5 tablespoons melted butter (unsalted)
- 900 grams full fat cream cheese (about 32 ounces, at room temperature)
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups whipped topping (lightly sweetened, or whipped cream. We prefer the Dream Whip brand)
- 24 Golden Oreos (crushed into small chunks)
- whipped topping, caramel sauce and more crushed Golden Oreos for serving
Combine the Golden Oreo crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl and mix until incorporated. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform cheesecake pan and slightly up the sides. Set aside.
In a large bowl with a hand mixer, or in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy and smooth.
Add the powdered sugar and vanilla, and continue mixing on medium speed until incorporated.
Switch to a rubber spatula by hand and fold in the whipped topping gently until fully incorporated.
Add the crushed Golden Oreos and fold those in by hand too.
Pour the cheesecake mixture into the springform pan on top of the prepared crust and smooth out the cheesecake mixture to prevent any air pockets (push the filling into the sides of the pan slightly and smooth out the top).
Chill in the fridge for about 6 to 8 hours and then in the freezer for about 3 hours to fully set.
Slice and serve with a dollop of whipped topping (or whipped cream), caramel sauce and more Golden Oreos.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 603kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 463mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 1230IU | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 1mg