Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
These Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas are the perfect healthy meal for busy days! On the table in 30 minutes!
Servings 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium fajita or taco seasoning
- 3 large chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers red, green, yellow or orange, thinly sliced
- flour or corn tortillas, shredded cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes green onions, and/or salsa for serving
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and add the olive oil to a large rectangular baking dish.
Add the chicken breast strips, the sliced onions and peppers, and the fajita seasoning to the baking dish and toss everything together well.
Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 22-25 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
Serve in warm tortillas with fresh tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, shredded cheese, green onions, salsa, or whatever else your heart desires!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 201mg | Potassium: 529mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1354IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg