Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is the perfect summer pasta salad featuring grilled chicken, crispy bacon, veggies and creamy ranch dressing!
Servings 8 servings
- 350 grams cooked pasta (my favourite to use is one box of Barilla brand Farfalle pasta)
- 2 cups cooked or grilled chicken (rotisserie chicken works well in a pinch!)
- 1 cucumber (cut into chunks)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon (plus extra for garnish)
- 3/4 cup homemade or store-bought Ranch dressing
- chopped parsley for garnish
Cook the pasta according to the package directions and rinse under cool water.
Add the pasta to a large bowl, along with the chicken, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, shredded cheese, bacon, and ranch dressing.
Toss everything together well to coat and sprinkle some additional cheese, bacon, and chopped parsley on top for garnish.
Store the pasta salad in the fridge until ready to serve (up to one day ahead), or serve immediately.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 608mg | Potassium: 331mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 374IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 2mg