Healthy Vegetarian Nachos
These Healthy Vegetarian Nachos with Rainbow Vegetables are the best healthier way to enjoy nachos! They're low in fat and packed with healthy veggies!
Servings 6 servings
- 8 cups baked or low fat tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup canned corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion, diced or sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups mixed shredded low fat cheese (I use a combination of mozzarella and cheddar)
- sour cream, salsa, and fresh cilantro for serving
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add the tortilla chips to the bottom of a large cast iron skillet or baking tray and arrange so they overlap slightly.
Sprinkle half the cheese evenly over the tortilla chips.
Add the cherry tomatoes, corn, black beans, red onion, and the bell pepper evenly over the top of the tortilla chips.
Add the remainder of the cheese evenly over the veggies.
Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 6-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Enjoy immediately with low fat sour cream, salsa and some fresh cilantro on top.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 726kcal | Carbohydrates: 132g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 876mg | Potassium: 626mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 580IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 374mg | Iron: 3mg