Greek Couscous Salad Lunch Bowls
These Greek Couscous Salad Lunch Bowls are packed with veggies, making them the perfect healthy choice for lunch at home or work! Easy to make and low in fat!
Servings 4 servings
For the salad:
- 4 cups cooked couscous (about 1 1/2 cups uncooked; cook according to package directions)
- 1 long English cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 small red onion, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup low fat feta cheese
For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Add the cooked couscous to a large bowl along with the chopped cucumber, cherry tomatoes, chopped parsley, chopped basil, red onion (if using), and feta cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and salt and pepper.
Pour the olive oil mixture over the couscous and veggies and toss well to coat.
Serve immediately, or store in containers in the fridge for quick on-the-go lunches.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 229mg | Potassium: 415mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 522IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 2mg