Mango Citrus Smoothie Bowl Recipe
This Citrus Mango Banana Smoothie Bowl recipe makes a delicious vegan breakfast with banana, fresh citrus, sweet mango, coconut, and granola.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 large banana
- 2/3 cup coconut milk (I use reduced-fat)
- 1 large orange, peeled and sectioned (remove the pith)
- 1/2 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup granola (I recommend Nature's Path Coconut Chia Granola)
- orange and grapefruit slices
- unsweetened flaked coconut
Add the mango chunks, the banana, the orange and grapefruit sections and the coconut milk to your blender.
Blend on high speed until smooth.
Pour into 2 bowls and top each serving with 1/2 cup of granola, some sliced fruit and a tablespoon or so of flaked coconut.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 637kcal | Carbohydrates: 95g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Sodium: 32mg | Potassium: 1103mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 51g | Vitamin A: 2297IU | Vitamin C: 120mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 6mg