Honey Lemon Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
This easy and healthy Honey Lemon Vinaigrette Salad Dressing is perfect for all your favourite salads, and it's simple to make with only a few basic ingredients!
Servings 12 servings
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- zest and juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard or other vegan substitute
- 1/4 cup liquid honey or other vegan honey substitute
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly chopped thyme (optional) (substitute with dried thyme, if desired)
Add the olive oil, white wine vinegar, lemon zest and juice, dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper, and thyme to a mason jar or salad shaker.
Shake very well until completely blended and smooth.
Pour over your favourite salads and enjoy!
This dressing keeps in the fridge for about 3-5 days in an airtight container.
If made in advance, shake very well before serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Iron: 1mg