Healthy Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino
This Healthy Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino is the perfect summer blended drink for green tea lovers! It's refined sugar-free and low in fat!
Servings 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup low fat milk Or dairy-free milk alternative. For an ultra-creamy dairy-free version, use coconut milk.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey Maple syrup or agave nectar also works well. Use more if you prefer a sweet drink.
- 1 tablespoon Matcha Green Tea Powder
- whipped cream for serving (optional)
Add the ice cubes, milk, vanilla, honey and Matcha powder to your blender.
Pulse until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
Pour into a glass or plastic travel tumbler and add whipped cream to the top, if desired.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 177mg | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 606IU | Calcium: 148mg | Iron: 1mg