Spinach Salad with Creamy Vinaigrette
This Spinach Salad with Creamy Vinaigrette is a delicious side dish packed with healthy greens, mushrooms, sweet dried cranberries and pecans!
Servings 8 servings
For the salad:
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 10 small white button mushrooms sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries use more if desired
- 1/3 cup pecans whole or chopped
For the dressing:
- 6 tablespoons light mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Add the spinach, sliced mushrooms, cranberries and pecans to a large salad bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and lemon juice until well combined.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad, toss well, and serve.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2820IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg