Best Ever Homemade Burger Sauce
This Best Ever Homemade Burger Sauce is creamy, tangy, and easy to make in minutes! Better than any restaurant or store-bought burger sauce!
Servings 12 servings
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise We prefer Hellmans Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard We prefer French's Mustard
- 4 tablespoons ketchup We prefer Heinz Ketchup
- 1/3 cup diced sweet pickles
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha or your favourite hot sauce, use more or less to adjust the heat
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk very well to combine.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container or jar in the fridge for up to 24 hours before serving to let the flavours develop.
Store this sauce in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
This sauce is also great for dipping french fries and potato wedges.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 194mg | Potassium: 26mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 108IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg