Tropical Fruit Breakfast Parfaits
These Tropical Fruit Breakfast Parfaits feature fresh fruit, healthy homemade granola, and delicious yogurt for the perfect easy breakfast or snack!
Servings 4 parfaits
- 1 batch of my favourite healthy homemade granola (The link to the recipe is above)
- 2 - 2 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt or your favourite yogurt
- Your favourite tropical fruit - I used: 3 oranges 3 kiwis, 2 bananas, 5-6 strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 4 mason jars large cups or glass dishes to hold the parfaits
Wash and slice all the fruit you'll be using.
Add a layer of the Greek yogurt to each of the mason jars. You'll need approximately 1/2 cup of yogurt per parfait, so each layer should be approximately 1/4 cup of yogurt.
Add a layer of the granola to each mason jar, and then add a layer of the sliced fruit, arranging it to your liking.
Add another layer of yogurt, another layer of granola and then top each parfait with the remaining sliced fruit and the shredded coconut.
Enjoy immediately for a fresh, healthy breakfast treat!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 349mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Calcium: 248mg | Iron: 1mg