Looking for more great breakfast recipes? Try my Pomegranate Granola Parfaits or this Apple Cinnamon French Toast Bake!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:HERE.
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
Like this recipe? You’ll love this Honey Glazed Fruit Tart with Vanilla Custard Filling or this Chocolate Coconut Granola!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
If you love these Tropical Fruit Breakfast Parfaits you’ll LOVE these reader-favourite recipe I have linked below! This Honey Lime Fruit Salad is the perfect addition to any brunch buffet and my readers rave over the honey lime dressing!!
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- 1 batch of my favourite healthy homemade granola (The link to the recipe is above)
- 2 - 2 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt or your favourite yogurt
- Your favourite tropical fruit - I used: 3 oranges 3 kiwis, 2 bananas, 5-6 strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 4 mason jars large cups or glass dishes to hold the parfaits
- Wash and slice all the fruit you'll be using.
- Add a layer of the Greek yogurt to each of the mason jars. You'll need approximately 1/2 cup of yogurt per parfait, so each layer should be approximately 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Add a layer of the granola to each mason jar, and then add a layer of the sliced fruit, arranging it to your liking.
- Add another layer of yogurt, another layer of granola and then top each parfait with the remaining sliced fruit and the shredded coconut.
- Enjoy immediately for a fresh, healthy breakfast treat!
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.