Creamy One Pot Chicken Enchilada Pasta
This Creamy One-Pot Chicken Enchilada Pasta is the perfect easy weeknight family meal made with simple ingredients in 30 minutes or less!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works great!)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I use a mix of cheddar and monterey jack)
- 250 grams Barilla Fusilli pasta (about half a pound)
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup half and half cream
- chopped cilantro or parsley for garnish (optional)
Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the chopped tomatoes, green pepper, cooked chicken, shredded cheese, Barilla Fusilli pasta, enchilada sauce, chicken broth and cream.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Let boil for about 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Remove the lid, reduce the heat slightly and continue to cook, stirring every few minutes until the sauce is absorbed and the pasta is cooked to al-dente (about 15 minutes).
Sprinkle with some chopped cilantro (if desired) and serve.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 530kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 1414mg | Potassium: 653mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1159IU | Vitamin C: 56mg | Calcium: 243mg | Iron: 3mg