Slow Cooker Gingerbread Latte (Starbucks Copycat)
This Slow Cooker Gingerbread Latte is the perfect easy to make hot drink for the holidays, and it tastes even better than Starbucks Gingerbread Latte!
Servings 7 servings
- 4 cups milk (use whole milk for extra creaminess, or your favourite non-dairy milk if you wish)
- 3 cups strong coffee (use your favourite!)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 teaspoons powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice (or 1/4 teaspoon ground)
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves (or 1/4 teaspoon ground)
- whipped cream and caramel sauce for serving
Add the milk, coffee, sugar, cinnamon sticks, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and cloves to your slow cooker set to high.
Stir everything together until well combined.
Add the lid and cook for 2 1/2 hours on high heat or for 4 hours on low heat, stirring once about half way through cooking.
Serve hot with fresh whipped cream and caramel sauce and a dusting of cinnamon sugar, if desired.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 256mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 234IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 184mg | Iron: 1mg