This No Bake Lemon Tart recipe is the perfect easy no-bake dessert for summer! The filling is only 3 ingredients – made with condensed milk – and it’s bursting with fresh lemon flavour!
There’s just something about citrus that reminds us of summer. This Easy No Bake Lemon Tart recipe is the perfect way to enjoy all that summery citrus flavour – it’s creamy and smooth thanks to the condensed milk in the filling, it’s sweet and tangy, and so easy to make with a simple 3-ingredient filling! Trust us – you’re going to LOVE it!
This Easy No Bake Lemon Tart’s magic filling is made only with heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon – SO simple, right? These 3 ingredients come together to form the most silky, creamy filling that slices so beautifully. Add a simple graham cracker crust and you’re on your way to lemon dessert heaven!
You’ll need these kitchen items for this lemon tart recipe (affiliate links):
To make this recipe you’ll need:
- graham cracker crumbs
- melted butter
- sweetened condensed milk
- fresh lemons
- heavy whipping cream
Time needed: 6 hours
Follow these steps for the perfect Lemon Condensed Milk Tart!
- Make the crust first.
Mix the crust ingredients, then set aside.
- Add the heavy cream slowly.
Mix the condensed milk with the lemon juice and zest first, then add the heavy cream in a steady stream, mixing until the filling mixture thickens.
- Refrigerate to set.
Set in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight before slicing.
Can I make this Lemon Tart ahead of time?
Yes. Feel free to make this tart up to 2 days ahead of time. Store it in the fridge until ready to slice and serve.
Can I freeze this lemon tart?
We don’t recommend freezing this tart because freezing it would cause the filling to release liquid and the filling would no longer be properly set.
Can I make this recipe dairy-free?
No. The protein in the milk and cream reacts with the acid in the lemon to set the filling. Making a recipe like this with dairy-free milk would require a setting agent like gelatin.
We hope you enjoy this delicious tart as much as we do! Let us know in the comments below, what’s your favourite no bake dessert? We’d love to know!
EASY AND DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE!
Get my no-fail summer dessert recipes e-cookbook!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this zesty dessert. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- Add the graham cracker crumbs to a bowl along with the melted butter. Stir well to combine.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch tart pan and up the sides of the pan. Set aside.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a bowl and add the juice and zest of the 3 lemons.
- Slowly pour in the heavy whipping cream, mixing with a hand mixer (or use your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment) while you continue to pour the whipping cream in a steady stream.
- Continue mixing on medium-high speed for 2-3 more minutes until the filling becomes slightly thicker and glossy.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust and refrigerate for about 6 hours or overnight.
- Slice and serve, topping each slice with a dollop of whipped cream and some lemon zest (if desired).
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.