This Easy No Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake is the perfect easy-to-make cheesecake dessert that’s ultra creamy and delicious and packed with raspberries and lemon!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Lemon and raspberry is a classic combination in many summer desserts! We love lemon and raspberry together, especially in cakes and with meringue, so I just knew I had to make a lemon raspberry version of my favourite quick and easy no bake cheesecake! This Easy No Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake is creamy and smooth, packed with fresh raspberries and lemon zest, and it’s a snap to make and perfect for serving on a hot summer day!
I’ve shared SO many of my favourite Easy No Bake Cheesecake recipes with you already, like this Mint Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake, this Strawberry Swirl No Bake Cheesecake, this Easy No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake, and this Easy No Bake Mini Eggs Cheesecake. This Easy No Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake uses a very similar no-fail no-bake cheesecake method, and today I’m sharing some of my favourite tips for taking your own no bake cheesecakes to the next level!!
Looking for even more delicious no bake desserts? Try this Easy No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake, or this Easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake!
Tips for the best no bake cheesecake:
- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat cream cheese has a high water content and liquifies much more easily at room temperature than regular full fat cream cheese does. Using full fat cream cheese will help your no bake cheesecake stay firm and help it slice cleanly for serving.
- Use whipped cream or whipped topping whipped to stiff peaks. Under-whipped cream can be too liquid-y and therefore prevent the cheesecake from setting.
- Use Citrus. Adding citrus juice to your cheesecake filling mixture causes a protein in the cream cheese to “curdle” or become firm. This helps the cheesecake set nicely and creates really clean slices.
- Set the cheesecake in the fridge first, and then the freezer for best results. My no bake cheesecakes always turn out best when the chill for 6-8 hours in the fridge and then spend 3-4 hours in the freezer to firm up for those gorgeous, clean slices.
- Don’t add too many extra ingredients. Too many chunks of chocolate, fruit, or sprinkles, or any other add-ins can prevent the cheesecake from setting properly and make it more difficult to slice cleanly. Be sure to use only what the recipe calls for!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this cheesecake recipe as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite easy no bake dessert? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mousse Vegan Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Classic Tiramisu
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mocha Tiramisu
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this easy dessert recipe. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
Easy No Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 900 grams cream cheese (about 32 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- zest of 4 lemons
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 1/2 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1 cup raspberries mashed
- whipped topping or whipped cream, and lemon slices and raspberries
- Combine the graham cracker baking crumbs and melted butter until moistened and crumbly.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and refrigerate to set.
- Combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl, mixing with a hand mixer on medium speed (or in your stand mixer) until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and lemon zest and mix well until incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl to ensure everything is incorporated and distributed evenly.
- Fold in the whipped cream or whipped topping by hand until the mixture is fluffy and creamy and there are no streaks in the batter.
- Add the mashed raspberries and fold them in gently until the raspberries are streaked throughout the batter.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust and smooth out the top with a rubber spatula or offset spatula.
- Refrigerate to set for 6 hours or overnight, or set in the fridge for 2-3 hours and then in the freezer for 2-3 hours before serving. OR, set in the freezer only for 3-4 hours.
- Top with whipped cream or whipped topping and some lime slices for garnish (optional).