This Easy No Bake Creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake is every peanut butter chocolate lover’s favorite dessert! It’s a simple chocolate cookie base topped with the creamiest peanut butter cheesecake filling, all topped with an easy milk chocolate ganache, fresh cream, and crushed peanuts!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
If I had to choose, I think peanut butter and chocolate would be one of my absolute favorite flavor combinations in the world. Truthfully, I’m not even that big a fan of chocolate on its own, and if you know me you’ll know that the sweet and salty flavors together are what I really love. And even if you’re not a lover of sweet and salty like me, and even if you’re even only kind of a fan of peanut butter and chocolate together, trust me, you are going to LOVE this Easy No Bake Creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake!!
I’ve shared so many of my favorite no bake cheesecakes with you here on thebusybaker.ca and it seems you guys just can’t get enough of them! My Kiwi Lime No Bake Cheesecake, my Simple No Bake Cheesecake, my Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake and especially this Easy No Bake Snickers Cheesecake are all getting so much love from my readers, and I get comments every day saying how much you all love them! So, here’s one more!
The cheesecake filling in this Easy No Bake Creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake is as fluffy as a cloud and oh so creamy. And the ganache?? Well, let’s just say it speaks for itself. Smooth, glossy, and so unbelievably chocolatey. The best!!
This Easy No Bake Creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake is a great one for summer, but it’s also a great dessert all year round for any of the peanut butter chocolate lovers in your life. And it’s a pretty easy one to throw together in a pinch the day before a barbecue or party, and no one will ever know how easy it was to make!
Looking for more delicious dessert recipes?? CLICK HERE for all my favourite dessert recipes!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what other delicious chocolatey desserts would you like to see on thebusybaker.ca?
Kitchen Tools I Recommend:
Looking for even more delicious no bake desserts? I’ve got you covered!! Check out some of my other favorites!!
- Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
- Easy No Bake Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Speculoos Cookie Butter Cheesecake
- Golden Oreo Cheesecake Recipe (No Bake)
- Best Ever No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- No Bake Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake (Vegan and Dairy Free)
- Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Snickers Cheesecake
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this no-bake recipe. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
No Bake Creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake
For the base:
- 1 1/4 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
For the cheesecake:
- 900 grams cream cheese (approximately 32 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups whipped cream
For the chocolate ganache:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 500 grams high quality milk chocolate (approximately 18 ounces)
- crushed peanuts
- whipped cream
- Add the Oreo cookie crumbs and the melted butter to a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Press the Oreo cookie mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan and set in the refrigerator to chill.
- Whip the cream cheese on high speed in a large bowl, adding the powdered sugar slowly until the mixture is creamy and fluffy.
- Add the peanut butter and continue beating on high speed until everything is incorporated.
- Fold in the whipped cream with a rubber spatula just until combined and pour the cheesecake mixture into the spring form pan on top of the chilled crust.
- Smooth out the top carefully with a spatula and allow the cheesecake to set in the freezer for 6 to 12 hours, or overnight for best results.
- Make the ganache by heating the whipping cream in a small pot on the stove or in the microwave, removing from the heat just before boiling.
- Pour the hot cream over the milk chocolate in a separate bowl and stir gently until the chocolate has melted and the ganache is smooth.
- Cool the ganache completely to room temperature before spooning it over the chilled cheesecake.
- Store the cheesecake in the refrigerator until serving to be sure the ganache sets and to give the cheesecake a chance to thaw (1-2 hours in the fridge is best)
- Just before serving, add some whipped cream and crushed peanuts to the top!