This Oreo cheesecake recipe makes a Golden Oreo cheesecake that’s perfect for any occasion! You’ll love this ultra creamy, perfectly sweet, no bake dessert!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Happy Friday friends! I’ve got a deliciously sweet treat coming your way today – a Golden Oreo Cheesecake recipe! Are you a fan of Golden Oreos? In all honesty, I hadn’t had one in so many years and then they came on the scene here in Eastern Europe early this year and after one bite I just knew this Golden Oreo cheesecake had to happen!!
I’ve shared SO many of my favourite easy no bake cheesecake recipes with you already on The Busy Baker. Some personal favourites include Mint Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake, this Strawberry Swirl No Bake Cheesecake, this Best Ever No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake, and even my Easy No Bake Mini Eggs Cheesecake. This no bake Oreo cheesecake recipe uses my tried and true no-fail no-bake cheesecake method. Plus, I’m sharing some of my BEST tips for taking your own no bake cheesecakes to the next level!!
Oreo cheesecake recipe tips:
- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat cream cheese has a high water content and liquifies much more easily at room temperature than regular full fat cream cheese does. Using full fat cream cheese will help your no bake cheesecakes stay firm and help them slice cleanly for serving.
- Use whipped cream or whipped topping whipped to stiff peaks. Under-whipped cream can be too liquid-y and therefore prevent the cheesecake from setting.
- Set the cheesecake in the fridge first, and then the freezer for best results. My no bake cheesecakes always turn out best when the chill for 6-8 hours in the fridge and then spend 3-4 hours in the freezer to firm up for those gorgeous, clean slices.
- Don’t add too many extra ingredients. Too many chunks of chocolate, fruit, cookies, or sprinkles, or any other add-ins can prevent the cheesecake from setting properly and make it more difficult to slice cleanly. Be sure to use only what the recipe calls for, or none at all!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this Golden Oreo Cheesecake as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite way to enjoy Golden Oreos? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
- Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mousse Vegan Cheesecake
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- No Bake Classic Tiramisu
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mocha Tiramisu
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!
Golden Oreo Cheesecake Recipe (No Bake)
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Golden Oreos (about 25-28 cookies pulsed in your food processor to a crumb consistency)
- 5 tablespoons melted butter (unsalted)
- 900 grams full fat cream cheese (about 32 ounces, at room temperature)
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups whipped topping (lightly sweetened, or whipped cream. We prefer the Dream Whip brand)
- 24 Golden Oreos (crushed into small chunks)
- whipped topping, caramel sauce and more crushed Golden Oreos for serving
- Combine the Golden Oreo crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl and mix until incorporated. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform cheesecake pan and slightly up the sides. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer, or in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy and smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla, and continue mixing on medium speed until incorporated.
- Switch to a rubber spatula by hand and fold in the whipped topping gently until fully incorporated.
- Add the crushed Golden Oreos and fold those in by hand too.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the springform pan on top of the prepared crust and smooth out the cheesecake mixture to prevent any air pockets (push the filling into the sides of the pan slightly and smooth out the top).
- Chill in the fridge for about 6 to 8 hours and then in the freezer for about 3 hours to fully set.
- Slice and serve with a dollop of whipped topping (or whipped cream), caramel sauce and more Golden Oreos.