This Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is the perfect summer no bake dessert that’s bursting with fruit flavours!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
It’s no-bake dessert season again and I couldn’t be happier about it! I have shared so many of my favourite no bake desserts with you already, like this Easy No Bake Blueberry Lemon Icebox Cake, or this Easy No Bake Snickers Cheesecake, and no bake desserts like this continue to be some of the most popular recipes on my blog! Since you all love no bake desserts as much as I do I’m sharing another delicious one with you all today: this Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake!!
If you’re one of those people who struggles with making stunning desserts because baking’s just not your thing, then this Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is the recipe for you!! It calls for only a few simple ingredients and with the straightforward instructions I give below, you’ll be well on your way to summer dessert heaven!!
Looking for more warm-weather desserts? You will LOVE these Cherry Cheesecake Popsicles or these Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake Cups!
Since I’ve shared so many of my favourite No Bake Cheesecakes with you already, like this Mint Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake, and this Strawberry Swirl No Bake Cheesecake, I thought I’d share some of my favourite no-bake cheesecake tips with you, since this Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake uses a very similar no-fail no-bake cheesecake method!
- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat cream cheese has a higher water content and therefore liquifies more at room temperature than regular full fat cream cheese does. Using full fat cream cheese will help keep your no bake cheesecake firm and help it slice cleanly.
- Use whipped cream whipped to stiff peaks. Under-whipped cream can be too liquid-y and therefore prevent the cheesecake from setting.
- Set the cheesecake in the freezer for best results. My no bake cheesecakes always turn out best with a combination of chilling time in the fridge AND freezer – they’ll firm up beautifully for those gorgeous, clean slices.
- Don’t add too many extra ingredients. Too many chunks of chocolate or fruit can prevent the cheesecake from setting properly and make it more difficult to slice cleanly. Be sure to use only what the recipe calls for!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you enjoy this Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what delicious no bake cheesecake flavour would YOU like to see next on thebusybaker.ca? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more recipes like this? You’ll LOVE these:
Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 cup Oreo cookie baking crumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 85 gram box of strawberry-flavoured Jello powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 800 grams full fat cream cheese (about 28 ounces)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream (about 1 cup heaving whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks)
- extra whipped cream and fresh strawberries for garnish
- Combine the Oreo cookie crumbs and the melted butter in a small bowl and press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the Jello powder and the boiling water and set aside.
- Whip the cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric hand mixer (or stand mixer), adding in the powdered sugar a little at a time.
- Slowly pour in the Jello mixture while whipping on low speed until it's fully incorporated (scrape down the sides of the bowl).
- Gently fold in the whipped cream until fully incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the spring form pan over the Oreo crust and smooth it out with a rubber spatula.
- Chill the cheesecake in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer and let stand in the fridge for an hour OR at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream and fresh strawberries, slice and serve.