This Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is the perfect summer no bake dessert that’s bursting with fruit flavours!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER
It’s no-bake dessert season again and I couldn’t be happier about it! I have shared so many of my favourite no bake desserts with you already, like this Easy No Bake Blueberry Lemon Icebox Cake, or this Easy No Bake Snickers Cheesecake, and no bake desserts like this continue to be some of the most popular recipes on my blog! Since you all love no bake desserts as much as I do I’m sharing another delicious one with you all today: this Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake!!
If you’re one of those people who struggles with making stunning desserts because baking’s just not your thing, then this Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is the recipe for you!! It calls for only a few simple ingredients and with the straightforward instructions I give below, you’ll be well on your way to summer dessert heaven!!
Looking for more warm-weather desserts? You will LOVE these Cherry Cheesecake Popsicles or these Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake Cups!
Since I’ve shared so many of my favourite No Bake Cheesecakes with you already, like this Mint Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake, and this Strawberry Swirl No Bake Cheesecake, I thought I’d share some of my favourite no-bake cheesecake tips with you, since this Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake uses a very similar no-fail no-bake cheesecake method!
- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat cream cheese has a higher water content and therefore liquifies more at room temperature than regular full fat cream cheese does. Using full fat cream cheese will help keep your no bake cheesecake firm and help it slice cleanly.
- Use whipped cream whipped to stiff peaks. Under-whipped cream can be too liquid-y and therefore prevent the cheesecake from setting.
- Set the cheesecake in the freezer for best results. My no bake cheesecakes always turn out best with a combination of chilling time in the fridge AND freezer – they’ll firm up beautifully for those gorgeous, clean slices.
- Don’t add too many extra ingredients. Too many chunks of chocolate or fruit can prevent the cheesecake from setting properly and make it more difficult to slice cleanly. Be sure to use only what the recipe calls for!
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER
I hope you enjoy this Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what delicious no bake cheesecake flavour would YOU like to see next on thebusybaker.ca? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more recipes like this? You’ll LOVE these:
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Snickers Cheesecake
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this creamy dessert. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 cup Oreo cookie baking crumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 85 gram box of strawberry-flavoured Jello powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 800 grams full fat cream cheese (about 28 ounces)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream (about 1 cup heaving whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks)
- extra whipped cream and fresh strawberries for garnish
- Combine the Oreo cookie crumbs and the melted butter in a small bowl and press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the Jello powder and the boiling water and set aside.
- Whip the cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric hand mixer (or stand mixer), adding in the powdered sugar a little at a time.
- Slowly pour in the Jello mixture while whipping on low speed until it's fully incorporated (scrape down the sides of the bowl).
- Gently fold in the whipped cream until fully incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the spring form pan over the Oreo crust and smooth it out with a rubber spatula.
- Chill the cheesecake in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer and let stand in the fridge for an hour OR at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream and fresh strawberries, slice and serve.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.
I prefer recipes that get their flavor from actual fruit, not from jello. I want genuinely fruity recipes. Thanks.
Thanks for your comment. I like to share a range of recipes on my site and I certainly also have cheesecake recipes flavoured with real fruit. Try this one: https://thebusybaker.ca/easy-no-bake-strawberry-swirl-cheesecake/
You took the comment on this when in reality you could have seen the ingredients and opted not to continue…
The comment was actually helpful. I was looking for a recipe for no bake strawberry cheesecake and would just close the site. Now that Ms Busybaker gave a link to the strawberry swirl no bake cheesecake (that I would not bother to look for on this site) I am going to give that recipe a try. Thank you to both ladies.
I made this strawberry cheesecake last night, it was soooo easy to put together and it looked and tasted so good, what a great receipt! As far as the fresh fruit (healthy choice) well we are talking about desert here, cheesecake of all things, the fresh strawberries on top and on the side is sufficient. In addition I really liked the intense strawberry taste the flavoured gelatin adds to this desert. I think as a variation I will try making it with raspberries nest time.
Thanks again for a lovely and very good tasting easy to make desert
Glad you liked it!! 🙂
I’m THRILLED with this recipe! I’m unable to eat Strawberry seeds,(health reason) but I love the flavor of strawberries! Thank you, I’ll be making it this weekend!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Glad you love the recipe so much!
No bake desserts are the best! Especially during the summer. Too hot for the oven!
Hi there Chrissy,
This looks delicious! I’m really keen to make this and I was wondering if it’s something I can make ahead and keep in the freezer for 3 or 4 days and then bring out to thaw?
Yes, absolutely! 🙂
I appreciate the link to the other strawberry cheesecake recipe you have and also for trying new things and giving us different ways to make great desserts. I am going to try both and see which one I prefer.
Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy them!
This recipe is simple and DELICIOUS I used this to make cheesecake bites for my cousins birthday and they were gone before I knew it!! I don’t even like cheesecake but I LOVE this recipe. Lol
I’m so glad you enjoyed it!
Hi Can this be made ahead and kept in the fridge for 4 days before serving? I am afraid it will catch my freezer smell if i kept it in the freezer.
Just be sure it’s in an airtight container!
I made this for a staff luncheon 2 weeks before and froze it in an airtight container. When almost defrosted I used a small size cookie cutter and cut it in circles and placed it in cupcake papercups, I decorated the top with a piping of whipped topping and a slice of strawberry. Everyone loved this desert and wanted the receipt
So glad everyone enjoyed it!! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
I followed this recipe to a T, and served it to my guests. No body finished eating it. It was the worst cheese cake I ever had. It didn’t taste like strawberry; it was sour. It wasn’t sweet at all. It was one big brick of cream cheese. I can’t imagine what went wrong. It was the great reviews that inspired me to make it. My guests and I were very disappointed.
I’m sorry you didn’t enjoy the recipe. Perhaps your Jello powder wasn’t sweetened? This is where a lot of the sweetness comes from.
Hi Chrissie, thanks for sharing your recipe. Can I know if I can make this without the whipped cream? Will the jello mixture be good enough to hold the cream cheese in place?
I wouldn’t recommend it, as the flavour and texture will be off. The whipped cream (use whipped topping instead if you like) gives the cheesecake a smooth and light texture.
Wow! I love this strawberry cake! YUM!!! I love this delicious version!!!
So glad you liked it! 🙂
This by far one of the BEST cheesecakes I have ever seen!
Wow! Thanks so much Jade!!☺️
This made the best cake for my niece’s baby shower last weekend! Perfect dessert for spring!
Great to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!🙂
This is really gorgeous! Such an amazing dessert!
Thanks so much Toni!!🙂
What a lovely dessert! Printing the recipe out now – thanks!
You’re welcome!!😊 Thank you for the comment!
This is a gorgeous cheesecake! Sounds like it’s an easy dessert for summer as well!
So glad you liked it! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! 🙂
This is in my future! So fancy but so delicious!
Yes, as soon as I saw this I thought of using all different flavors of Jello; orange with mandarin oranges, lemon, lime, black cherry. etc. A little fresh fruit or citrus slices on top & wa-la! Great recipe.
Thanks so much!
I made this cheesecake exactly as the recipe, and used it for a dessert for 12 people. There was not even a scrap left over and everyone raved about the delicious flavor! Thank you very much for sharing your recipe.
So glad you loved it! 🙂
Would adding the jello to the jello instant cheesecake mix work? Instead of making the cheesecake mix from scratch?
Sorry, I’ve never used that so I can’t comment on how it would work.
Hello from Greece, can you explain me what do you mean by saying “whipped stiff peaks”?? I cannot understand 😕
It is the perfect recipe, I will definitely try this one 😍
Hello! Whipped cream at the stiff peaks stage is cream that is whipped as much as possible before it separates.
Oh no I just made it and realised my jello was no sugar added, how can I fix it so the cheesecake isn’t too cheesy and not sweet enough?
Even sugar free jello is sweet because of sugar replacements, I have never seen jello that was not sweet so you might be good!