This Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake is a delicious, easy to make, creamy and smooth dessert for spring and summer! And it’s gelatin-free!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
You guys are going crazy for all my no bake cheesecakes this spring!! I’ve shared 4 of my favourite no bake cheesecakes with you here on thebusybaker.ca and it seems you guys just can’t get enough of them! My Kiwi Lime No Bake Cheesecake, my Simple No Bake Cheesecake, my Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake and especially this Easy No Bake Snickers Cheesecake are all getting a whole lot of love from you, my dear readers, and I couldn’t be happier about it!
I’ve mentioned before that I’m a huge no bake cheesecake lover for so many reasons – they’re easy to make, they’re simple and oh so creamy and delicious, and they’re perfect for warm weather because you don’t even have to turn the oven on! I just love how easy it is to experiment with new flavours and I’ve got a brand new one for you today!
Pin this recipe on Pinterest!
This Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake was inspired by my most popular cupcake recipe on the blog, these Strawberry Swirl Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Buttercream. My Strawberry Swirl Cupcakes are SO gorgeous and, of course, delicious, so naturally I had to turn them into this cheesecake.
Strawberries are my favourite berry, hands down, and I’ll honestly never get tired of eating them. In the spring and summer when they’re plentiful (and cheap) I buy them by the flat and snack on them every chance I get, making fresh Chia Seed Strawberry Jam with them, baking pies and cakes with them, and of course turning them into my fabulous Strawberry Rhubarb Skillet Cobbler. My kids actually squeal with glee when the see me pulling fresh strawberries out of my shopping bag when I return from the market and they never last more than a day in our house.
Since it’s the beginning of strawberry season, this Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake just had to make an appearance on the blog. I’m excited to be sharing it with you today and I just know you’re going to LOVE it!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you like this Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake recipe! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite no-bake cheesecake flavour?
Have a request for a recipe you want me to share?? Let me know in the comments below!
Kitchen Products I Recommend:
Looking for more easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
- Classic No Bake Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mousse Vegan Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake
- Kiwi Lime No Bake Cheesecake
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this summer recipe. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 600 grams cream cheese (approximately 21 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipped cream (plus extra for garnish)
- fresh strawberries (for garnish)
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan. Set aside.
- Add the frozen strawberries to a small pot over medium heat.
- Add the sugar and cook the strawberries until they begin to fall apart.
- Mash the strawberry mixture until no large chunks remain (small ones are okay) and set it aside to cool completely.
- Whip the cream cheese, the powdered sugar, and the vanilla on high speed until well blended.
- Fold in the whipped cream with a rubber spatula until well combined.
- Layer the cheesecake mixture and spoonfuls of the strawberry mixture into the spring form pan over the graham cracker crust.
- Smooth the top of the cheesecake with the spatula or an offset spatula and freeze for 2-4 hours to set. Alternatively, refrigerate overnight to set.
- Serve with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.