This Easy No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake is the perfect birthday cake-inspired cheesecake that’s so easy to make, no baking required!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Happy Monday friends! What better way to celebrate a Monday than with cheesecake, am I right??! This Easy No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake is my favourite birthday cake-inspired cheesecake to make for family and friends, and it is SO easy to make with only a few basic ingredients!
All the no bake cheesecakes I share here on thebusybaker.ca are gelatin-free, and this Easy No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake is no exception! It contains white chocolate which helps it set up so nicely and creates the perfect slices. If you love no bake desserts, you are going to LOVE this one!
I’ve shared SO many of my favourite Easy No Bake Cheesecakes with you already, like this Mint Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake, this Strawberry Swirl No Bake Cheesecake, and this Easy No Bake Mini Eggs Cheesecake. This Easy No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake uses a very similar no-fail no-bake cheesecake method, so I’m sharing some of my favourite tips for taking your no bake cheesecakes to the next level!!
How to make no bake cheesecake:
- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat cream cheese has a higher water content and therefore liquifies more at room temperature than regular full fat cream cheese does. Using full fat cream cheese will help keep your no bake cheesecake firm and help it slice cleanly for serving.
- Use whipped cream or whipped topping whipped to stiff peaks. Under-whipped cream can be too liquid-y and therefore prevent the cheesecake from setting.
- Use melted chocolate. Melted chocolate hardens when it cools which helps give structure to a no-bake cheesecake, helping it firm up for slicing.
- Set the cheesecake in the fridge first, and then the freezer for best results. My no bake cheesecakes always turn out best when the chill for 6-8 hours in the fridge and then spend 3-4 hours in the freezer to firm up for those gorgeous, clean slices.
- Don’t add too many extra ingredients. Too many chunks of chocolate, fruit, or sprinkles, or any other add-ins can prevent the cheesecake from setting properly and make it more difficult to slice cleanly. Be sure to use only what the recipe calls for!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this Easy No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite birthday cake? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
Easy No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake
This Easy No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake is the perfect birthday cake-inspired cheesecake that's so easy to make, no baking required!
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 800 grams full fat cream cheese at room temperature, approximately 28 ounces
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar sifted to remove lumps
- 400 grams white chocolate melted and cooled, approximately 15 ounces
- 1 1/2 cup whipped topping (ex: cool whip or dream whip)
- 2/3 cup sprinkles plus more for garnishing
- whipped cream or whipped topping for garnish
Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until moistened and crumbly.
Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and refrigerate to set.
Combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl, mixing with a hand mixer on medium speed (or in your stand mixer) until smooth.
Add the melted white chocolate in a steady stream while the mixer is running on low speed, until completely incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to be sure everything is incorporated.
Fold in the whipped topping by hand until the mixture is fluffy and creamy.
Fold in the sprinkles until they're evenly distributed throughout the cheesecake mixture.
Pour the cheesecake mixture into the refrigerated crust and smooth out the top with a rubber spatula.
Refrigerate to set for 6 hours or overnight, or set in the fridge for 2-3 hours and then in the freezer for 2-3 hours before serving.
Slice and serve with whipped cream and more sprinkles.
Be sure to use room temperature cream cheese. If you use cream cheese straight from the fridge, the white chocolate will solidify as you add it to the cream cheese mixture.