This Easy No Bake Mini Eggs Cheesecake is the perfect Easter dessert that’s easy to make and fun to eat, featuring everybody’s favourite Easter candy! And don’t forget to follow my tips in the blog post below for a perfectly set no-bake cheesecake every time!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Can you believe that spring is right around the corner?? I’ve been busy in the kitchen working on all kinds of delicious spring and summer recipes for you and I’ve got some amazingly delicious content coming your way soon that’s perfect for when the weather gets warmer. This Easy No Bake Mini Eggs Cheesecake is just the beginning of all my spring recipes and I’m so excited to be sharing it with you today!
I’ve shared so many of my favourite No Bake Cheesecakes with you already, like this Mint Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake, and this Strawberry Swirl No Bake Cheesecake. This Easy No Bake Mini Eggs Cheesecake uses the same no-fail no-bake cheesecake method, so I thought it would be a good idea to share some basic tips for helping your no bake cheesecakes set:
- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat cream cheese has a higher water content and therefore liquifies more at room temperature than regular full fat cream cheese does. Using full fat cream cheese will help keep your no bake cheesecake firm and help it slice cleanly.
- Use whipped cream whipped to stiff peaks. Under-whipped cream can be too liquid-y and therefore prevent the cheesecake from setting.
- Set the cheesecake in the fridge first, and then the freezer for best results. My no bake cheesecakes always turn out best when the chill for 6-8 hours in the fridge and then spend 3-4 hours in the freezer to firm up for those gorgeous, clean slices.
- Don’t add too many extra ingredients. Too many chunks of chocolate, fruit, or, in this case, Mini Eggs, can prevent the cheesecake from setting properly and make it more difficult to slice cleanly. Be sure to use only what the recipe calls for.
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!
Looking for more Spring desserts? You will LOVE these Cherry Cheesecake Popsicles or these Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake Cups!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you enjoy this Easy No Bake Mini Eggs Cheesecake recipe! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite cheesecake flavour? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more delicious desserts? Check out these other recipes!
- Easy No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake
- No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mini Eggs Easter Brownie Parfaits
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this no-bake dessert. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 600 grams full fat cream cheese (approximately 21 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream (or substitute high fat whipped topping)
- 2 cups Mini Eggs candy-coated chocolate Easter eggs, crushed
- 12 more Mini-Eggs and extra whipped cream for garnish
- Add the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter to a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Press the graham cracker crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) spring form cake pan. Chill in the fridge to set while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Whip the cream cheese on high speed using a stand mixer or hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the powdered sugar until well combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream (or whipped topping) gently.
- Fold in the crushed Mini Eggs until they're distributed throughout.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Place the cheesecake in the fridge for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
- Transfer to the freezer for an additional 3-4 hours to finish setting.
- Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes before slicing and serving, garnishing with a swirl of whipped cream and more Mini Eggs.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.