Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake is an impressive St. Patrick’s Day cheesecake; ultra creamy and delicious! Make this for one of your St. Patrick’s Day desserts!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
It’s no secret that no bake cheesecake recipes are kind of my jam. I mean, I’ve shared over 20 (yes, you read that right) different easy no bake cheesecake recipes with you over the last 5 years and I don’t plan on stopping any time soon. Because quite frankly, no bake cheesecakes are just the perfect desserts. They are so creamy and delicious, they’re easy to customize and make almost any flavour you could ever want. Plus, they’re SO easy to make it’s almost embarrassing. This Easy No Bake Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake is truly one of the BEST no bake cheesecakes you’ll ever make. And it’s at the top of my favourite St. Patrick’s Day desserts list…for real!
I’ve never been a huge fan of Baileys as a drink but Bailey’s in desserts is another story. It really gives this St. Patrick’s Day cheesecake that classic Irish Cream flavour without being overpowering. Plus, it makes the cheesecake filling SO smooth and creamy – paired with a simple chocolate ganache and whipped cream…it’s to die for. It’s one of our favourite St. Patrick’s Day desserts. But, it’s also perfect for Valentine’s Day, the holiday season, or for no other reason at all than you just need some Baileys in your life.
How to Make the Best Baileys Cheesecake
Need some no bake cheesecake tips? Here are all my favourite ways to make the best no bake cheesecake ever:
- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat cream cheese has a high water content and liquifies much more easily at room temperature than full fat cream cheese does. Using full fat cream cheese will help your no bake cheesecakes stay firm and help them slice cleanly for serving. And it’ll make them extra creamy!
- Use whipped cream or whipped topping whipped to stiff peaks. Under-whipped cream can be too liquid-y and therefore prevent the cheesecake from setting. Make sure you fold it in carefully to the filling.
- Set the cheesecake in the fridge first, and then the freezer for best results. My no bake cheesecakes always turn out best when the chill for a few hours in the fridge and then spend 4-5 hours in the freezer to firm up for those gorgeous, clean slices.
- Don’t add too many extra ingredients. Too many chunks of chocolate, fruit, cookies, or sprinkles, or any other add-ins can prevent the cheesecake from setting properly and make it more difficult to slice cleanly. Be sure to use only what the recipe calls for, or none at all!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day Recipes?
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this St. Patrick’s Day cheesecake as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite way to enjoy Baileys? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mousse Vegan Cheesecake
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Classic Tiramisu
- No Bake Chocolate Mocha Tiramisu
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this decadent dessert. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo baking crumbs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 900 grams cream cheese (about 32 ounces)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- 300 grams white chocolate melted (12 oz)
- 100 grams semi-sweet chocolate melted (4 oz)
- 1 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
- 200 grams semi-sweet chocolate chopped (8 oz)
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream plus 2 teaspoons
- whipped topping or whipped cream, and chocolate shavings for garnish (optional)
- Combine the Oreo baking crumbs and melted butter until moistened and crumbly.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and refrigerate to set.
- Combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl, mixing with a hand mixer on medium speed (or in your stand mixer) until smooth.
- Add the Baileys and mix well until incorporated.
- Add the melted white and semi sweet chocolate in a steady stream while the mixer is running on low speed, until completely incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to be sure everything is incorporated.
- Fold in the whipped cream or whipped topping by hand until the mixture is fluffy and creamy and there are no streaks of white in the batter.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust and smooth out the top with a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate to set for 6 hours or overnight, or set in the fridge for 2-3 hours and then in the freezer for 2-3 hours before serving. OR, set in the freezer only for 4 hours.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate in the microwave on 50 percent power for 30-second increments until melted.
- Whisk in the 3/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons of heavy cream until a ganache forms.
- Drizzle the ganache over the chilled cheesecake.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, and serve.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.