This Easy No Bake Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake is the perfect impressive dessert that’s ultra creamy and flavoured with Bailey’s Irish Cream – and it’s SO easy to make!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Looking for even more delicious no bake desserts? Try this Easy No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake, or this Easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake!
It’s no secret that no bake cheesecakes are kind of my jam. I mean, I’ve shared over 20 (yes, you read that right) different easy no bake cheesecake recipes with you over the last 5 years and I don’t plan on stopping any time soon. Because quite frankly, no bake cheesecakes are just the perfect desserts – they’re so creamy and delicious, they’re easy to customize and make them almost any flavour you could ever want, and they’re SO easy to make it’s almost embarrassing. This Easy No Bake Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake is truly one of the BEST no bake cheesecakes you’ll ever try and it’s at the top of my favourite cheesecakes list…for real!
I’ve never been a huge fan of Bailey’s as a drink but Bailey’s in desserts is another story. It really gives this cheesecake that classic Irish Cream flavour without being overpowering and it makes this cheesecake filling SO smooth and creamy – and paired with a simple chocolate ganache and whipped cream…it’s to die for. And it’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, Valentine’s Day, the holiday season, or for no other reason at all than you just need some Bailey’s in your life.
How to make the best no bake cheesecake
Need some no bake cheesecake tips? Here are all my favourite ways to make the best no bake cheesecake ever:
- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat cream cheese has a high water content and liquifies much more easily at room temperature than full fat cream cheese does. Using full fat cream cheese will help your no bake cheesecakes stay firm and help them slice cleanly for serving. And it’ll make them extra creamy!
- Use whipped cream or whipped topping whipped to stiff peaks. Under-whipped cream can be too liquid-y and therefore prevent the cheesecake from setting. Make sure you fold it in carefully to the filling.
- Set the cheesecake in the fridge first, and then the freezer for best results. My no bake cheesecakes always turn out best when the chill for a few hours in the fridge and then spend 4-5 hours in the freezer to firm up for those gorgeous, clean slices.
- Don’t add too many extra ingredients. Too many chunks of chocolate, fruit, cookies, or sprinkles, or any other add-ins can prevent the cheesecake from setting properly and make it more difficult to slice cleanly. Be sure to use only what the recipe calls for, or none at all!
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day Recipes? Try my Crock Pot Potato Leek Soup with Bacon, this Mint Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake, or this Mint Chocolate Chip Dessert Dip!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this Bailey’s dessert as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite way to enjoy Bailey’s? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
Easy No Bake Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo baking crumbs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 900 grams cream cheese (about 32 ounces)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- 300 grams white chocolate melted (12 oz)
- 100 grams semi-sweet chocolate melted (4 oz)
- 1 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
- 200 grams semi-sweet chocolate chopped (8 oz)
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream plus 2 teaspoons
- whipped topping or whipped cream, and chocolate shavings for garnish (optional)
- Combine the Oreo baking crumbs and melted butter until moistened and crumbly.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and refrigerate to set.
- Combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl, mixing with a hand mixer on medium speed (or in your stand mixer) until smooth.
- Add the Bailey's and mix well until incorporated.
- Add the melted white and semi sweet chocolate in a steady stream while the mixer is running on low speed, until completely incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to be sure everything is incorporated.
- Fold in the whipped cream or whipped topping by hand until the mixture is fluffy and creamy and there are no streaks of white in the batter.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust and smooth out the top with a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate to set for 6 hours or overnight, or set in the fridge for 2-3 hours and then in the freezer for 2-3 hours before serving. OR, set in the freezer only for 4 hours.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate in the microwave on 50 percent power for 30-second increments until melted.
- Whisk in the 3/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons of heavy cream until a ganache forms.
- Drizzle the ganache over the chilled cheesecake.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, and serve.