This Mint Oreo Fudge is the perfect easy treat recipe for Mint Oreo lovers, especially for St. Patrick’s Day! Make it in minutes with only a few ingredients!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
It’s hard to believe that March is already here!! St. Patrick’s Day is almost upon us and today I’m sharing a fun and easy St. Patrick’s Day treat with you: this Mint Oreo Fudge! It’s so easy to make in just minutes, and it calls for only a few simple ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!
Now of course, this is not traditional fudge. You won’t need a candy thermometer and you definitely won’t need to make your own sugar syrup! This super easy Mint Oreo Fudge is made with white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk, and it’s totally customizable to your flavour preferences or for holidays, like St. Patrick’s Day! I’ve added our favourite Mint Oreos to my basic easy White Chocolate Fudge Recipe, along with some green food colouring and a little bit of mint extract! Yep, it’s that easy!!
How to Make Easy Fudge
Simply melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments, on a low heat setting. Add in the sweetened condensed milk, the mint extract and green food colouring (those 2 ingredients are totally optional!), and stir well. Add the crushed Oreos, press into a pan, refrigerate, and that’s it! It’s truly so so easy!
Looking for more GREEN recipes like this one? Try my No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake, or this Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dessert Dip!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you enjoy this Mint Oreo Fudge as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite St. Patrick’s Day treat? I’d love to know!
Kitchen Products I recommend:
Looking for even more treats like this? Try these:
- Mint Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake
- Mint Chocolate Chip Dessert Dip
- Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Dip
- Best Ever Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Best Ever Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Orange Fudge
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this fudgy treat. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
Mint Oreo Fudge
- 15-18 Mint Oreo Cookies
- 380 grams white chocolate (approximately 14 ounces)
- 1 small can sweetened condensed milk (approximately 14 ounces or 397 grams)
- a few drops of peppermint extract (optional)
- green food colouring (optional)
- Crush the Mint Oreo Cookies in a ziploc bag until the cookies are in small chunks. Set aside.
- Chop the white chocolate or break it into small chunks. Melt in the microwave on 50% power for 30-second increments, stirring well after each increment, until fully melted.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, peppermint extract and food colouring (if using) and stir together well until a thick dough forms and everything is incorporated well.
- Add about 2/3 of the Mint Oreo Cookie crumbs into the dough and stir to distribute them throughout the mixture.
- Press the fudge mixture into an 8-inch by 8-inch square baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the remaining Mint Oreo Cookie crumbs onto the top of the fudge and press them into the top lightly.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight before slicing.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to serve.