This Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Orange Fudge is the perfect Christmas treat for the holidays! It comes together in minutes and is the perfect dessert for chocolate orange lovers!!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
It’s almost Christmas!! I don’t know about you guys but I feel like December is being swallowed up right before my eyes and I’d better get my you-know-what in gear before it’s the 24th and I haven’t done any Christmas shopping or Christmas baking (insert scared face emoji here)! Thankfully, this Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Orange Fudge will save the day, at least as far as my Christmas baking is concerned.
When it comes to Christmas, we’re actually pretty chilled out. We’re minimal on the gifts and parties and try to focus on giving more than receiving. But one thing I ALWAYS do is deliver homemade Christmas treats to our friends and neighbours. My favourite Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Bars are always on the list of treats I make, as well as these delectable Whipped Shortbread Cookies. And this year, this Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Orange Fudge has made the list!
If I’m honest, it was a no-brainer. I mean, if I can save time on anything without sacrificing flavour or quality I will do it! You won’t even believe how EASY this Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Orange Fudge is to make (well, it IS in the name after all). If you have a bowl and a microwave and 3 simple ingredients, you can easily make this recipe!!
And if you’re not a big fan of chocolate and orange, try adding vanilla extract and making a simple plain old chocolate fudge. Or better yet, add a few drops of peppermint extract and you’ve got Peppermint Chocolate Fudge! Trust me, you’re going to LOVE this recipe! It tastes just like the old fashioned fudge we all know and love, but without all the effort!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Orange Fudge as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite flavour of fudge for the holidays?
Looking for even more holiday treat recipes? Before you grab the recipe for this Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Orange Fudge, check out the other delicious sweets I have linked below!
These Whipped Shortbread Cookies are my family’s favourite Christmas cookies ever!!
This Gingerbread Spice Cake with Fluffy Cream Cheesecake Frosting is so easy to make and it’s perfect for any holiday dinner party!
These Oreo Cheesecake Truffles might be the easiest Christmas treat ever!! And SO delicious!!
Kitchen Products I recommend:
Easy 3-Ingredient Chocolate Orange Fudge
- 500 grams semi-sweet chocolate (approximately 18 ounces)
- 1 small can sweetened condensed milk
- orange extract
- zest of one orange (optional)
- orange slices for decorating (optional)
- Break chocolate pieces into a large microwaveable bowl and microwave in 30 second increments at 50% power until completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and orange extract (and orange zest, if you wish) until everything is combined and microwave on 50% power for another 45 seconds to 1 minute (stopping after 30 seconds to stir).
- Line an 8-inch x 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and pour the fudge mixture into the lined pan, smoothing out the top.
- Chill the fudge in the refrigerator for one to 4 hours, or until completely set.
- Slice into small squares, garnish with some additional orange zest or orange slices (I like to dip my orange slices in sugar before garnishing!) and serve.