These Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites are the perfect sweet no-bake holiday treat made with only 4 ingredients!
Table of contents
Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
The season for Christmas baking is in full swing and The Busy Baker kitchen is well stocked with all our favourite holiday baking ingredients! We always give edible gifts to friends and neighbours this time of year and we love bringing platters of deliciously homemade Christmas treats to gatherings with family and friends. Several no-bake treats always make our holiday treats list, and these Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites are right at the top of that list this year!
Other Holiday Treats
We’ve shared so many of our favourite homemade holiday treats with you before, like these Whipped Shortbread Cookies, these Peppermint White Chocolate Shortbread Cookies, these Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Bars, and these Gingerbread Cookie Cups. If any of those sound good to you, trust us – you’re going to love these Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites too!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY STRESS-FREE HOLIDAY MEAL IDEAS AND RECIPES?
GET MY EASY NO-FAIL HOLIDAY MEALS E-COOKBOOK!
No Bake and Only 4 Ingredients
One of our absolute favourite treats to prepare for the holiday season are these No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites! They’re unbelievably delicious and totally indulgent (which all holiday recipes should be, in our opinion), and the best part is, you can make them with only 4 simple ingredients easily found at pretty much any grocery store.
They always get rave reviews from everyone who tries them, and I just know you’re going to love them as much as we do!
Ingredients for Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
- gingerbread or gingersnap cookies
- cream cheese
- dulce de leche
- white chocolate
How to Make Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Time needed: 2 hours and 20 minutes.
Making homemade cheesecake bites is SO easy!
- Use your food processor.
Crumble the gingerbread or gingersnap cookies in your food processor for an even crumb. If you don’t have a food processor, crumble the cookies in a ziploc bag using a rolling pin, but make sure no large chunks remain.
- Use room temperature cream cheese.
Your gingerbread cheesecake filling will come together much more smoothly if you start with cream cheese at room temperature.
- Chill the filling.
Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours before scooping and rolling, or chill in the freezer for 30-45 minutes.
- Use a cookie scoop.
Using a cookie scoop (affiliate link) will help you keep each bite the same size and shape by portioning the filling for you.
- Melt the chocolate slowly.
Melting white chocolate in the microwave is so easy, but be careful not to burn it! Microwave in a bowl at 50% power for 20-30 second increments, and stir well. Stop microwaving while there are still a few chunks of white chocolate left – these will melt as you stir and you won’t over-cook the chocolate and cause it to burn or harden.
- Chill to set.
Chill the cheesecake bites to set the chocolate before serving. Be sure to sprinkle the tops with some crumbled cookies before chilling, to make sure they stick to the tops.
Yes! Simply freeze in an airtight container with layers of parchment paper or wax paper between the layers. Let them thaw in the fridge until ready to serve.
Yes! Simply store in the fridge for up to 4 days before serving, or freeze for up to 3 months.
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do! Let us know in the comments below, what’s your favourite no-bake Christmas treat? We’d love to know!
Like these No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites? You’ll LOVE these other holiday treats I have linked below!
- Peppermint Chocolate Snowball Truffles
- Chocolate Spice Fig Truffles
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Bars
- Earl Grey Shortbread Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies
- Whipped Shortbread Cookies
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars
- Peppermint White Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS PUMPKIN RECIPES, PLUS FALL BAKING TIPS AND TRICKS?
Get my Pumpkin Recipes E-Cookbook!
No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
- 12 ounces gingersnap or gingerbread cookies use dry cookies, not soft or moist cookies (340 grams)
- 8 ounces cream cheese slightly softened (220 grams)
- 10 tablespoons dulce de leche
- 9 ounces white chocolate melted (250 grams)
- 1/4 cup crushed gingersnap or gingerbread cookies optional
- Add the cookies to a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture resembles crumbs.
- Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl (or to the bowl of a stand mixer) and add the cream cheese and 8 tablespoons of the dulce de leche, mixing on low speed just until the mixture comes together evenly.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours so the mixture will firm up. Alternatively, place in the freezer for about 30-45 minutes to chill.
- Before removing the mixture from the fridge or freezer, gently melt the white chocolate and the other 2 tablespoons of dulce de leche together on 50% power in the microwave for 30-second increments, stirring regularly until the chocolate is melted.
- Roll the cookie mixture into balls using about 2 tablespoons of the mixture for each ball, and dip in the melted chocolate, placing them on a parchment-lined baking sheet so the chocolate can harden.
- Crush the cookies for the topping, sprinkle the crumbs over the balls that have been dipped in the melted chocolate, and refrigerate until the chocolate has set (about 25 minutes).
- Serve on a holiday cookie tray with all your other favourite treats, or give as edible holiday gifts!