These Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars are the perfect holiday dessert that’s creamy and full of delicious holiday spice. And they’re so easy to make!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
It’s hard to believe the holiday season is coming SO quickly! I’m not sad about it though – I’m always ready for holiday flavours like pumpkin, peppermint and gingerbread and this year is no exception! These Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars are one of my favourite holiday desserts to make for holiday gatherings and I’m excited to be sharing this recipe with you today!
These Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars are a simple recipe that’s easy to make. It’s a simple graham cracker base with an easy cheesecake filling made with sweet molasses and ginger. I love making these bars one day ahead of time and then storing them in the fridge until ready to serve. They’re ultra flavourful and creamy and I know you’re going to love them!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
Looking for more delicious holiday desserts? Try my Pumpkin Gingerbread Icebox Cake or this Mint Chocolate No Bake Cheesecake!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite holiday dessert? I’d love to know!
Kitchen Products I recommend:
Looking for some easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mousse Vegan Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Classic Tiramisu
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mocha Tiramisu
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY STRESS-FREE HOLIDAY MEAL IDEAS AND RECIPES?
GET MY EASY NO-FAIL HOLIDAY MEALS E-COOKBOOK!
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 pound cream cheese full fat is best, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream full fat is best, at room temperature
- 1/8 cup molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- whipped cream for serving
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 9-inch by 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper so the parchment paper lies flat against the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, ground ginger, and melted butter until a crumbly mixture forms. Press it into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar together on medium speed until the mixture is fluffy and smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing and scraping down the bowl after each addition.
- Mix in the sour cream, molasses and spices on low speed until combined.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust in the prepared pan and bake for about 35 minutes at 325 degrees Fahrenheit, or until the cheesecake loses its shine on top and jiggles in the middle when you move it (but the outsides are set).
- Remove from the fridge and let cool completely to room temperature before chilling in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 9 slices and serve with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.