This Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie is the best ultra-creamy summer dessert for chocolate and peanut butter lovers! Make it in minutes with only a few simple ingredients!!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Friends, do I ever have an amazing recipe for you today!!! This Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie just might be my favourite recipe of all time and it truly is the perfect summer dessert. It’s part cheesecake, part ice cream, and all kinds of delicious!
Seriously though, this filling is ultra-creamy and the perfect way to satisfy those chocolate and peanut butter cravings. If you like chocolate and peanut butter together even a little bit, you will absolutely love this Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie. It always gets rave reviews and it won’t disappoint!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie:
- peanut butter
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- whipped cream
- Oreo cookies
- melted butter
- chocolate sauce
- chocolate shavings
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!
How to make Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie:
Simply make a crust out of crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter. Press it into a pie plate (or better yet, use a pre-prepared dark chocolate cookie pie crust). Whip together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and then fold in the whipped cream. Freeze to set, garnish, and serve!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this delicious Freezer Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie as much as we do!! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite frozen treat for summer? I’d love to know!!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more recipes like this? You’ll LOVE these:
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Snickers Cheesecake
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this cool dessert. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
For the crust:
- 1 1/3 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
For the filling:
- 16 ounces full fat cream cheese at room temperature (approximately 440 grams)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (sifted to remove any lumps)
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup whipped cream (about 3/4 cup liquid heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks)
- chocolate sauce and chocolate shavings (optional)
- Combine the Oreo cookie crumbs and the melted butter in a medium bowl with a fork. Pour the mixture into a 9-inch spring form pan and press into the bottom to form a crust. Press some of the mixture up the sides, if desired, as well.
- Set the crust aside while you make the filling.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese with a hand mixer until nice and creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar a little at a time, mixing well until it's completely integrated.
- Whip in the peanut butter, scraping down the sides of the bowl to make sure everything is evenly incorporated.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream (be sure to whip it to stiff peaks first!) with a rubber spatula.
- Dollop the mixture into the spring form pan over the Oreo crust and smooth it out as best you can.
- Place in the freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Slice with a hot knife for nice clean slices and garnish each slice with a drizzle of chocolate sauce and some shaved dark chocolate.
*This recipe was originally inspired by Skinnytaste. You can find her original recipe HERE.