This No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake is summer dessert perfection: creamy cheesecake with a sharp orange flavour, all in an easy no bake dessert! Watch the VIDEO below to see how I make it, and don’t forget to stay tuned to the end of this blog post for the FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Raise your hand if you’re a citrus lover like me!! I just LOVE cooking and baking with just about anything citrus, especially in the summertime. I’ve been thinking about this No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake for the last several summers – I haven’t made it in years, and it’s an old favorite recipe of mine I just knew I had to share it with you soon. That day has finally arrived!
If you’ve been a reader of mine for the last year or so you’ll notice that I’ve been sharing lots of my favorite no bake cheesecake recipes with you – my Kiwi Lime No Bake Cheesecake, my Simple No Bake Cheesecake, my Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake and this Easy No Bake Snickers Cheesecake were all BIG hits with you, my lovely readers, and since it’s clear that you all love no bake cheesecake as much as I do I can’t help but keep sharing them!
This No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake got its name because it reminds me of those deliciously orange-y and creamy ice cream treats I used to enjoy as a child (anyone else??). It’s got an ultra creamy, smooth texture that’s almost similar to a baked cheesecake (minus all the work!) and it’s perfectly sweet and tangy with a strong orange flavor. It’s truly one of the most perfect desserts for the summertime!
Looking for more delicious dessert recipes?? CLICK HERE for all my favourite dessert recipes!
I made this No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake to share with friends and it was gone in less than one day…that should tell you just how irresistible it is!! If you’re looking for a no bake dessert for a summer barbecue or party, or even just a simple dessert for a citrus-lover in your life, this is your recipe!!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you enjoy this No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake! Let me know in the comments below what YOUR favorite no-bake dessert is!
Looking for even more delicious no bake desserts? I’ve got you covered!! Check out some of my other favorites!!
These No-Bake Chocolate Dipped Cookie Dough Balls are always a hit!
This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Pie is one of the easiest desserts ever to make and it is an Oreo-lover’s dream!
This No Bake Cheesecake is a classic recipe that goes with absolutely anything!
Kitchen Tools I Recommend:
No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
For the cheesecake:
- 1 small box orange Jello (the 4-serving box, 85 grams)
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 900 grams cream cheese (approximately 32 ounces)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- zest of one large orange
- 2 cups whipped cream
- orange zest
- whipped cream
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter in a bowl and press them into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Chill the crust in the freezer until ready to use.
- Add the orange Jello powder to the boiling water and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Whip the cream cheese and the powdered sugar until well combined.
- Add the Jello mixture to the cream cheese mixture slowly, mixing continuously until everything is incorporated.
- Gently fold in the orange zest and the whipped cream with a rubber spatula until combined and pour the mixture into the chilled graham cracker crust.
- Chill the cheesecake overnight to set and serve with some additional whipped cream and citrus zest for garnish.