This Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is the perfect easy-to-make fall cheesecake dessert that’s ultra creamy, silky smooth and delicious and packed with pumpkin and spice!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Fall is the season for everything pumpkin and this Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is one of our favourite fall desserts of all time! It’s so creamy and delicious, it’s silky smooth, it’s packed with pumpkin and everybody’s favourite fall spices – trust me, you’re going to LOVE this one! And it’s a no-bake dessert, which makes it a great choice for entertaining (think – an easy dessert for Thanksgiving dinner!) since it can be made ahead of time and served cold.
The Secret Ingredient for the BEST No Bake Cheesecake
This cheesecake recipe contains a secret ingredient that helps no bake cheesecakes set – white chocolate! Because chocolate hardens as it cools, it helps provide structure to this no bake cheesecake recipe to create those perfect slices. And white chocolate also lends just a bit of sweetness without overpowering the pumpkin and spice flavours of this dessert. Trust me, it’s a game changer!
Tips for the best no bake cheesecake:
- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat cream cheese has a high water content and liquifies much more easily at room temperature than regular full fat cream cheese does. Using full fat cream cheese will help your no bake cheesecake stay firm and help it slice cleanly for serving.
- Use whipped cream or whipped topping whipped to stiff peaks. Under-whipped cream can be too liquid-y and therefore prevent the cheesecake from setting.
- Use Citrus or Chocolate. Adding citrus juice to your cheesecake filling mixture causes a protein in the cream cheese to become firm. This helps the cheesecake set nicely and creates really clean slices. For cheesecakes where citrus flavour just doesn’t work, adding a little bit of melted chocolate or white chocolate really helps the cheesecake set nicely too!
- Set the cheesecake in the fridge first, and then the freezer for best results. My no bake cheesecakes always turn out best when the chill for 6-8 hours in the fridge and then spend 3-4 hours in the freezer to firm up for those gorgeous, clean slices.
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this no bake cheesecake as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite easy no bake dessert for fall? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this easy cheesecake recipe. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS PUMPKIN RECIPES, PLUS FALL BAKING TIPS AND TRICKS?
Get my Pumpkin Recipes E-Cookbook!
Easy No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs (approximately 250 grams)
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
For the filling:
- 24 ounces full fat cream cheese (approximately 660 grams) at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix (see recipe notes for individual spice amounts)
- 8 ounces white chocolate melted and cooled
- 2 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
For the toppings (optional):
- 1 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
- caramel sauce or maple syrup
- crumbled gingersnap cookies
- Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lining the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the gingersnap cookie crumbs, the melted butter and the maple syrup. Mix well to combine.
- Pour the moistened gingersnap cookie crumbs into the prepared springform pan and press them down into the bottom and about halfway up the sides. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or in the bowl of your stand mixer, mix the cream cheese on medium speed just until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix well to combine.
- Add the lemon juice and mix to combine.
- Add the maple syrup, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice and mix well to combine.
- Add the white chocolate and mix well to combine.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream or whipped topping just until no streaks remain in the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared crust and smooth out the top with an offset spatula (or regular spatula).
- Chill in the fridge to set for 6 hours or overnight, or set in the fridge for 2-3 hours and then in the freezer for 2-3 hours before serving. OR, set in the freezer only for 3-4 hours.
For the topping:
- Right before serving, top with the whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce or maple syrup and some more crumbled gingersnap cookies. Slice and serve.