Pumpkin Tiramisu is an easy no bake dessert for fall, bursting with pumpkin flavour! Make this easy tiramisu recipe to serve for Thanksgiving!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
If you’ve been following The Busy Baker for any length of time you’ll know all about my love affair with all kinds of no-bake desserts.
And when the holidays come around, there’s nothing I love more than a super easy, simple, classic no bake dessert that is sure to wow my holiday guests. This easy tiramisu recipe is one of my favourite desserts to make for Thanksgiving, and if you love Pumpkin Spice Lattes even a little bit, you are going to LOVE Pumpkin Tiramisu, I promise!
Does No Bake Tiramisu Use Raw Eggs?
It doesn’t get any more classic than Tiramisu, and this pumpkin-inspired version is one of my favourites.
Because we have young children, and also because I’m terrified of Salmonella poisoning, I opt for making no bake tiramisu without eggs which makes it even easier to make than the original. It’s light, fluffy, deliciously indulgent, and this fall-inspired dessert has the perfect amount of pumpkin flavour and spicy warmth. It’s seriously one of the most delicious desserts ever!
Ingredients for Pumpkin Tiramisu
To make this easy tiramisu recipe, you’ll need only 8 ingredients:
- mascarpone cheese
- whipping cream
- canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- pumpkin pie spice
- ladyfinger cookies
- powdered sugar
- instant coffee
- vanilla extract
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this no bake tiramisu as much as we do!
Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite dessert to make for Thanksgiving? I’d love to know!
Kitchen Products I recommend:
Looking for more easy no bake dessert recipes? You’ll LOVE these:
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
- Easy Chocolate Mousse Vegan Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- No Bake Classic Tiramisu
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mocha Tiramisu
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this dessert recipe. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
No Bake Pumpkin Tiramisu
- 400 millilitres whipping cream (approximately 1 2/3 cups)
- 750 grams mascarpone cheese (approximately 26 oz)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons instant coffee granules (to taste)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned, NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 cups strong coffee
- 30-36 ladyfinger cookies
- cinnamon for garnish
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, whip the cream until the cream reaches stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar and instant coffee on low speed until combined (use your stand mixer or hand mixer, or a whisk by hand).
- Add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla, and mix to combine.
- Fold the whipping cream into the mascarpone mixture gently just until no streaks of whipping cream are visible. Be very gentle with this - you don't want to deflate the whipping cream.
- Set the cream mixture aside for a minute and dip each of the ladyfingers into the coffee briefly, lining the bottom of a large rectangular baking dish (around 9-inch by 13-inch in size) with the soaked ladyfingers.
- Smooth half the cream mixture over the layer of coffee-soaked ladyfingers and smooth out the top.
- Add one more layer of coffee-soaked ladyfingers over the cream layer, and add the other half of the cream mixture, smoothing out the top.
- Refrigerate uncovered for about 6 hours or overnight.
- Before slicing and serving, sprinkle the top with cinnamon.