This Easy No Bake After Eight Cheesecake is the perfect decadent dessert for the holidays that’s creamy, chocolatey, and packed with chocolate mint candies!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I don’t know about you but I love making holiday desserts. There’s just something about being able to go for the most decadent, creamy and indulgent sweets over the holidays, and it’s the only time of year I pull out all the stops in the kitchen. This Easy No Bake After Eight Cheesecake is my latest holiday dessert creation and not only is it totally decadent and wonderful, it’s also SO easy to make!! No bake cheesecakes, if you do them right, can totally steal the show. They’re not mealy and over-baked like many baked cheesecakes can tend to be, and they’re so easy to throw together in advance, set in the freezer and pull out a few hours before serving. They set up well at the right temperature, they’re so creamy, and you can customize them with your favourite flavours! This Easy No Bake After Eight Cheesecake is a dessert I’ve dedicated to my grandfather. He and my grandma always had a box of After Eight chocolates around the house because they were my grandpa’s favourite. They’re not something I buy all the time, but every now and then I enjoy and After Eight and think about my grandpa and how much he would LOVE this cheesecake!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this Easy No Bake After Eight Cheesecake as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite decadent cheesecake for the holidays? I’d love to know!!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more recipes like this Easy No Bake After Eight Cheesecake? You’ll LOVE these other NO BAKE CHEESECAKES:
- Strawberry Swirl No-Bake Cheesecake
- Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
- Oreo Cheesecake
- Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
- Snickers Cheesecake
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY STRESS-FREE HOLIDAY MEAL IDEAS AND RECIPES?
GET MY EASY NO-FAIL HOLIDAY MEALS E-COOKBOOK!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this rich dessert. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo baking crumbs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 900 grams full fat cream cheese (approx. 4 and a half 8-ounce blocks)
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted to remove lumps
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 3 cups whipped cream (if using sweetened whipped topping, reduce powdered sugar by half)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract (or to taste)
- 1 box After Eight peppermint chocolate candies, chopped (approximately 20 pieces), reserving a few pieces for garnish
- whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and peppermint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Combine the Oreo baking crumbs and the melted butter in a small bowl and press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Press a little bit of the mixture up the sides of the pan, if desired.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Slowly add the powdered sugar and cocoa powder and continue whipping on low speed until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the whipped cream and peppermint extract gently just until no streaks of whipped cream are visible.
- Fold in the chopped peppermint candies until evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture into the springform pan on top of the crust and smooth out the top as much as possible.
- Set in the freezer for about 5 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer to the fridge about 1-2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream, peppermint leaves, and chopped peppermint chocolate candies.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.