NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Looking for more recipes perfect for a summer barbecue? Try my Easy Grilled Chicken Souvlaki and this Berry Walnut Spinach Salad with Maple Vinaigrette!
Like this recipe? You will LOVE these Cherry Cheesecake Popsicles or these Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake Cups!
Want to see more of my favourite kitchen products?
Check out my Amazon Shop!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY NO BAKE DESSERTS? YOU’LL LOVE THESE:
- Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake
- No Bake Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake (Vegan and Dairy Free)
- Easy No Bake Lemon Tart
- Easy No Bake Snickers Cheesecake
- No Bake Golden Oreo Cheesecake
- No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Recipe VideoWatch the video below to see exactly how I make this no-bake dessert. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
Classic No Bake Cheesecake
This Classic No Bake Cheesecake is so creamy and delicious and it's made with only 3 ingredients!! It's the perfect easy dessert that you don't have to bake! Serve it with fresh berries for an easy summer treat or add whatever toppings you like and enjoy it any time of the year!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 10 servings
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 c. crushed Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
For the cheesecake:
- 16 ounces reduced fat cream cheese feel free to use full fat if you wish!, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- In a medium bowl combine the chocolate cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the spring-form pan and pack it down as well as possible. Chill for 10 minutes in the fridge to set.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or in a mixing bowl using a hand mixer) mix the cream cheese on high speed until it's very creamy and smooth. Add the powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time, mixing on low speed and then high speed until the sugar is all incorporated.
- Add the vanilla (if desired) and mix to combine.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese and sugar mixture with a rubber spatula just until it's combined. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust and smooth out the top as much as possible.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and let the cheesecake sit in the freezer for 2-4 hours and then in the fridge overnight. I always find that chilling overnight is best since it help the cheesecake become very firm and helps it slice nicely.
- Alternatively, chill in the fridge overnight and then place in the freezer for 2 hours before serving. This will yield the same result.
- Once the cheesecake has spent enough time in the freezer, let it sit on the counter for 10-15 minutes at room temperature before slicing into it. Serve with fresh berries or whatever you wish!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 446mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 467IU | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 3mg