This Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake is the perfect easy no bake dessert for Nutella lovers! It’s packed with everyone’s favourite chocolate hazelnut spread and topped with whipped cream, chopped hazelnuts and even more Nutella for the ultimate decedent treat!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
If you’re following me on Instagram you’ll know that I polled my followers last month for ideas for some delicious no bake cheesecakes. Unfortunately this Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake didn’t win – the winner was actually this Easy No Bake Snickers Cheesecake which not only got a lot of action on Instagram, it’s also reached 2 and a half million of you on Facebook which is amazing! But I have to say, in my humble opinion, that this Nutella Cheesecake is just as good if not better than the Snickers version. Just sayin’!
I don’t make cheesecake too often, but when I do it’s almost always a no-bake version like this Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good baked cheesecake recipe and I actually have a pretty amazing go-to baked cheesecake recipe that I’ll share with you sometime. But if I’m whipping up a dessert for a casual dinner party do you think I want to deal with water baths and cracking cheesecakes? No way!
Since we moved to Europe a few months ago we’ve fallen in love with Nutella all over again. Of course it’s available all over the world, but it’s much more common here in Europe and I’ve been having lots of fun trying out new recipes with it these last few months. And just to be clear, this post is NOT sponsored by Nutella. It’s just one of those products that’s so darn tasty it just gets free publicity because people can’t stop talking about it. Or eating it with a spoon.
Pin this recipe on Pinterest!
Speaking of spoons, my husband’s first memory of me from the time shortly after we’d first met is me eating a super healthy breakfast and then breaking out a spoon for one spoonful of the Nutella that was sitting on the breakfast table in the dining hall (we met at a Bible School in central Europe). All the other students took advantage of the never ending supply of Nutella at breakfast by slathering it all over their bread or pancakes or whatever other carbs they were enjoying. Not me! I’m an eat-it-with-a-spoon kind of girl. Or an eat-it-in-a-cheesecake kind of girl…especially THIS Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake!
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you enjoy this delicious Easy No Bake Nutella Cheesecake recipe! Let me know in the comments below, what kind of no bake cheesecake would YOU like to see next on The Busy Baker??
Kitchen Tools I Recommend:
Looking for more easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mousse Vegan Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Classic Tiramisu
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mousse Tiramisu
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this recipe. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- Add the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter to a medium bowl and stir until well combined.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan and set aside.
- Add the cream cheese to a large bowl and mix on high with a hand mixer until the cream cheese is extra creamy and smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix on high, scraping down the sides of the bowl to ensure everything is well incorporated.
- Add the Nutella and whip on high speed until well combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream (feel free to use whipped topping as a substitute) until everything is well combined, just until no streaks of whipped cream remain.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the spring form pan on top of the graham cracker base and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Alternatively, you can add the cheesecake to the freezer for 2-3 hours to set. If you choose to use the freezer method, just make sure to leave the cheesecake at room temperature for about 25-30 minutes to achieve the perfect texture.
- Slice with a warm knife and serve with a dollop of whipped cream, the chopped hazelnuts and a drizzle of Nutella. To create a drizzle-y texture, just microwave some Nutella in a bowl for increments of 10 seconds until it becomes liquid enough to drizzle.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.