*This Kiwi Lime No Bake Cheesecake recipe is sponsored by Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit and I’ve been compensated monetarily. As always, all opinions are mine alone. This Kiwi Lime No Bake Cheesecake is the perfect easy dessert for summer featuring fresh citrus flavours and delicious Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit! Rich and creamy cheesecake filling paired with zesty lime and sweet, tart kiwifruit is the perfect warm-weather combination. This Kiwi Lime No-Bake Cheesecake is a simple sweet treat that’s cool and refreshing, and it’s a hit at any summer party!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Every year when the weather gets warm I break out all my summer no-bake dessert recipes. It’s a little silly because we actually have air conditioning, so it really doesn’t matter if I turn on my oven on the hottest day of the year, but I always turn to no-bake recipes nonetheless. There’s just something so great about enjoying a cool, sweet treat on a hot summer day – and summer just wouldn’t be the same without said treats, am I right?
One of my go-to sweet summer treats is, of course, fruit, and kiwis are one of our family’s favourites! So naturally I jumped at the chance to partner with Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit to bring you a delicious kiwi-inspired summer treat, this Kiwi Lime No Bake Cheesecake! I’m excited to be sharing this delicious Kiwi Lime No Bake Cheesecake with you today because it’s packed with 2 of my favourite summer flavours, lime and kiwi, and it’s one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make (I promise…it looks far more complicated than it actually is!)
We’re staying with my parents at the moment because of an upcoming move, (which should be a blog post in itself – there’s nothing like moving back in with your mom and dad, 12 years of marriage and 2 kids later…), but lucky for us, they’re pretty much the most gracious parents ever, and lucky for for them I’m a food blogger and so they’re getting to enjoy all the delicious recipes I create, including this one! If you knew my family, you would know just how much they appreciate good food. We’re the kind of family that actually sits around talking after dinner about what we’re going to serve at our next family dinner…it’s a little sad, but also humorous, and thankfully we’re also the kind of family that can laugh at ourselves. My parents might kill me for putting this on the internet, but they had no problem enjoying almost half of this cheesecake in one evening while my husband and I were out with the kids. Was I surprised? Nope! This cheesecake is THAT good!
Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit is the perfect fruit to pair with lime because it’s got a much smoother, and more mellow taste than typical green kiwifruit. My husband and I both enjoy eating SunGold Kiwifruit using the traditional “cut and scoop” method because the fruit is so tender – the spoon cuts right through the buttery fruit, keeping the waste to a minimum. It’s my husband’s favourite fruit to take to work for lunch because it’s so easy to eat, and the kids and I love it too! And the best part? SunGold Kiwifruit is packed with potassium, vitamin C, vitamin E, and fibre, so it’s a great healthy snacking choice. And they’re typically available at local supermarkets from May to October, so keep your eyes out the next time you’re in the produce section!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Looking for more summer recipes? You’ll love these Pina Colada Popsicles or this Grapefruit and Arugula Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette!
Looking for even more delicious cheesecake recipes? Before you grab the recipe for this No Bake Kiwi Lime Cheesecake below, check out these delicious recipes!!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
For the cheesecake:
For the topping:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- Zest of 1 lime
- 4-5 Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit peeled and cut into chunks
- Combine the graham crumbs, white sugar and melted butter in a small bowl. Press this mixture into an 8-inch spring form pan as firmly as possible. To ensure the crust stays together, you can bake it at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or you can stick it in the freezer for about an hour until it's firm. Another option is to skip the crust altogether and purchase a pre-made graham cracker pie crust at the grocery store, but I prefer a homemade crust in a spring form pan.
- To make the cheesecake filling, start by whipping the cream at high speed until stiff peaks form. Add the white sugar gradually as it's whipping and when it's done, set it aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the softened cream cheese on high speed until it's smooth. Add the powdered sugar half a cup at a time and beat well until there are no lumps and the mixture is smooth. Beat in the lime zest and juice.
- Add the 3 Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit to your blender and puree just until no chunks remain. Add the puree to the cheesecake mixture, making sure to strain the puree to remove the black seeds. Push as much of the kiwifruit puree through the strainer and into the cheesecake mixture as you can.
- Beat the kiwifruit puree into the cheesecake mixture until the mixture is smooth and everything is combined. Fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture by hand using a rubber spatula just until it's combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the spring form pan on top of the crust (if you decide to bake the crust, don't forget to cool it completely to room temperature before adding the cheesecake mixture!!) and cover the pan with plastic wrap.
- Freeze the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, but overnight is best.
- The next day, whip the whipping cream for the topping on high speed until stiff peaks form, adding the sugar gradually as it whips.
- Remove the spring form pan from the freezer, remove the sides of the pan and spread the whipped cream over the top of the frozen cheesecake until you've created a smooth layer of whipped cream on top.
- Add the chunks of Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit to the top of the cheesecake in any formation you wish. Sprinkle the lime zest overtop as a garnish and add some lime slices as well, if you wish.
- Slice the cheesecake with a warm knife and enjoy immediately!
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.