This Easy No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake is the perfect easy-to-make holiday cheesecake dessert that’s creamy, smooth and delicious made with ginger and warm spices, with a gingerbread crust!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
It’s hard to believe that Christmas is in just over a month! When it comes to planning for Christmas events and gatherings no bake desserts are almost always on the menu because of how easy they are to make! This No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake is perfect for the holidays because it’s packed with spicy ginger and warm spices like cinnamon and cloves, and made with an easy gingerbread cookie crust! Trust me, you’re going to love it!
Tips for the best no bake cheesecake:
- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat cream cheese has a high water content and liquifies much more easily at room temperature than regular full fat cream cheese does. Using full fat cream cheese will help your no bake cheesecake stay firm and help it slice cleanly for serving.
- Use whipped cream or full-fat whipped topping whipped to stiff peaks. Under-whipped cream can be too liquid-y and therefore prevent the cheesecake from setting. Full-fat whipped topping also works well.
- Use Citrus or Chocolate. Adding citrus juice to your cheesecake filling mixture causes a protein in the cream cheese to become firm. This helps the cheesecake set nicely and creates really clean slices. For cheesecakes where citrus flavour just doesn’t work, adding a little bit of melted chocolate or white chocolate really helps the cheesecake set nicely too!
- Set the cheesecake in the fridge first, and then the freezer for best results. My no bake cheesecakes always turn out best when the chill for 6-8 hours in the fridge and then spend 3-4 hours in the freezer to firm up for those gorgeous, clean slices.
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
Looking for more gingerbread recipes? Try these Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, these Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars, or this Gingerbread Spice Cake with Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this no bake cheesecake as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite easy no bake dessert for fall? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY STRESS-FREE HOLIDAY MEAL IDEAS AND RECIPES?
GET MY EASY NO-FAIL HOLIDAY MEALS E-COOKBOOK!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this recipe. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
Easy No Bake Gingerbread Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 1 3/4 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs (approximately 250 grams)
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
For the filling:
- 28 ounces full fat cream cheese (approximately 800 grams) at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted to remove lumps
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
For the toppings (optional):
- 1 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
- caramel sauce
- crumbled gingersnap cookies
- Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lining the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the gingersnap cookie crumbs, and the melted butter. Mix well to combine.
- Pour the moistened gingersnap cookie crumbs into the prepared springform pan and press them down into the bottom and about halfway up the sides. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or in the bowl of your stand mixer, mix the cream cheese on medium speed just until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix well to combine.
- Add the lemon juice and mix to combine.
- Add the molasses and the cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg, and mix well to combine.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream or whipped topping just until no streaks remain in the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared crust and smooth out the top with an offset spatula (or regular spatula).
- Chill in the fridge to set for 6 hours or overnight, or set in the fridge for 2-3 hours and then in the freezer for 2-3 hours before serving. OR, set in the freezer only for 3-4 hours.
For the topping:
- Right before serving, top with the whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce and some more crumbled gingersnap cookies. Slice and serve.