These Oreo Cheesecake Bites are the perfect sweet no-bake holiday treat made with only 5 ingredients!
These No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Truffles are a deliciously indulgent holiday treat! They look beautiful on any holiday cookie tray, and they’re such an easy holiday recipe to make by yourself or with the kids at Christmas time or anytime of the year!
One of my other favourite treats to prepare for the holidays are these No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Truffles! Aside from the fact that they’re unbelievably delicious and totally indulgent (which all holiday recipes should be, am I right??), you don’t even have to turn your oven on to make them, which is always a good thing! And if that weren’t enough, you only need 5 ingredients to throw them together!
They always get rave reviews from everyone who tries them, and I just know you’re going to love them as much as we do!
Ingredients for Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Oreo cookies
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- semi-sweet chocolate
- white chocolate
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake Bites
Time needed: 2 hours and 20 minutes.
Making homemade cheesecake bites is SO easy!
- Use your food processor.
Crumble the Oreo cookies in your food processor for an even crumb. If you don’t have a food processor, crumble the cookies in a ziploc bag using a rolling pin, but make sure no large chunks remain.
- Use room temperature cream cheese.
Your Oreo cheesecake filling will come together much more smoothly if you start with cream cheese at room temperature.
- Chill the filling.
Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours before scooping and rolling, or chill in the freezer for 30-45 minutes.
- Use a cookie scoop.
Using a cookie scoop (affiliate link) will help you keep each bite the same size and shape by portioning the filling for you.
- Melt the chocolate slowly.
Melting chocolate in the microwave is so easy, but be careful not to burn it! Microwave in a bowl at 50% power for 20-30 second increments, and stir well. Stop microwaving while there are still a few chunks of chocolate left – these will melt as you stir and you won’t over-cook the chocolate and cause it to burn or harden.
- Chill to set.
Chill the cheesecake bites to set the chocolate before serving.
Yes! Simply store in the fridge for up to 4 days before serving, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Yes! Simply freeze in an airtight container with layers of parchment paper or wax paper between the layers. Let them thaw in the fridge until ready to serve.
Looking for more delicious holiday recipes? CLICK HERE for my favourite holiday recipes, all in one place!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite treat to make during the holidays?
Like these No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites? You’ll LOVE these other holiday treats I have linked below!
- Peppermint Chocolate Snowball Truffles
- Chocolate Spice Fig Truffles
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Bars
- Earl Grey Shortbread Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies
- Whipped Shortbread Cookies
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars
- Peppermint White Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- 30 Oreo cookies
- 220 grams cream cheese slightly softened (8 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 300 grams semi-sweet chocolate melted (32 ounces)
- 100 grams white chocolate melted (10 ounces)
- Add the Oreo cookies to a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture resembles crumbs.
- Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl (or to the bowl of a stand mixer) and add the cream cheese and powdered sugar, mixing on low speed just until the mixture comes together evenly.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours so the mixture will firm up. Alternatively, place in the freezer for about 30-45 minutes to chill.
- Once the mixture has chilled, roll into balls and dip in melted semi-sweet chocolate, placing them on a parchment-lined baking sheet so the chocolate can harden. You can melt the chocolate on 50% power in the microwave for 30-second increments, stirring regularly until the chocolate is melted.
- Drizzle with the melted white chocolate and refrigerate until the chocolate has set (about 25 minutes).
- Serve on a holiday cookie tray with all your other favourite treats, or give as edible holiday gifts!
**This recipe was originally published in December 2016. We’re re-sharing it today with new photos and more helpful tips and tricks.