These No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Truffles are a deliciously indulgent holiday treat! They look beautiful on any holiday cookie tray, and they’re such an easy holiday recipe to make by yourself or with the kids at Christmas time or anytime of the year!
Looking for more delicious holiday recipes? CLICK HERE for my favourite holiday recipes, all in one place!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
It’s officially December and I’m just itching to get a jump start on my Christmas baking! We’ve got a thin blanket of snow on the ground already and the forecast is calling for a big dump of snow today and tomorrow and I couldn’t be happier! The first of December is Romania’s biggest holiday, celebrating their independence and the end of the revolution in 1989, so the schools are closed for the majority of this week. So the kids and I are spending our days at home listening to our favourite Christmas tunes, watching Christmas videos on YouTube (anybody else love the Charlie Brown Christmas movie??) and baking up a storm!
I’d love to hear what your favourite holiday treats are, so please leave me a comment at the end of this post letting me know your favourite tried and true holiday treat recipes! This year I plan to make my delicious Earl Grey Shortbread Cookies and my Chocolate Peppermint Snowball Truffles for sure. And thanks to a very delicious care package that just arrived from my parents in Canada, my Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Bars are also on the agenda! They call for sweetened condensed milk, which isn’t available where we live, but thankfully my mom added 2 cans to the package she sent! Thanks mom!!
One of my other favourite treats to prepare for the holidays are these No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Truffles! Aside from the fact that they’re unbelievably delicious and totally indulgent (which all holiday recipes should be, am I right??), you don’t even have to turn your oven on to make them, which is always a good thing! And if that weren’t enough, you only need 5 ingredients to throw them together!
And if you’re following me on MY FACEBOOK PAGE, you’ll be able to see a quick tutorial video showing you exactly how to make these delicious No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Truffles in your own kitchen. I just know you’re going to love this recipe!!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite treat to make during the holidays?
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Like these No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Truffles? You’ll LOVE these other holiday treats I have linked below!
These Peppermint Chocolate Snowball Truffles are SO delicious and feature a secret ingredient that makes them extra special (and easy to make!!).
These Chocolate Spice Fig Truffles are really something special during the holidays!
These Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Bars are an old family recipe, and they just might be my favourite holiday recipe ever!
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Truffles
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 200 grams cream cheese slightly softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 300 grams semi-sweet chocolate melted
- 100 grams white chocolate melted
- Add the Oreo cookies to a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture resembles crumbs.
- Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl (or to the bowl of a stand mixer) and add the cream cheese and powdered sugar, mixing on low speed just until the mixture comes together evenly.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 hours so the mixture will firm up.
- Roll into balls and dip in melted semi-sweet chocolate, placing them on a parchment-lined baking sheet so the chocolate can harden.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate and refrigerate until the chocolate has set (about 25 minutes).
- Serve on a holiday cookie tray with all your other favourite treats, or give as edible holiday gifts!