This Easy No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake is the perfect easy dessert for chocolate lovers! It’s so creamy and delicious – no baking required!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Friends, it is absolutely no surprise that cheesecake is my favourite dessert ever. Maybe it’s because I’m not actually that into sweets and I much prefer salty snacks, or maybe it’s because they’re so creamy with such a unique flavour. But whatever it is, cheesecake is truly the best and I’m so excited to be bringing this Easy No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake recipe to the blog today!
I’ve shared so many of my favourite No Bake Cheesecakes with you already, like this Mint Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake, this Strawberry Swirl No Bake Cheesecake, and this Easy No Bake Mini Eggs Cheesecake. This Easy No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake uses a similar no-fail no-bake cheesecake method, so I’m sharing some basic tips for helping your no bake cheesecakes set in today’s post!
How to make no bake cheesecake:
- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat cream cheese has a higher water content and therefore liquifies more at room temperature than regular full fat cream cheese does. Using full fat cream cheese will help keep your no bake cheesecake firm and help it slice cleanly.
- Use whipped cream or whipped topping whipped to stiff peaks. Under-whipped cream can be too liquid-y and therefore prevent the cheesecake from setting.
- Use melted chocolate. Melted chocolate hardens when it cools which helps give structure to a no-bake cheesecake, helping it firm up before slicing.
- Set the cheesecake in the fridge first, and then the freezer for best results. My no bake cheesecakes always turn out best when the chill for 6-8 hours in the fridge and then spend 3-4 hours in the freezer to firm up for those gorgeous, clean slices.
- Don’t add too many extra ingredients. Too many chunks of chocolate, fruit, or, any other add-ins can prevent the cheesecake from setting properly and make it more difficult to slice cleanly. Be sure to use only what the recipe calls for.
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this Easy No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite no bake dessert? Are you a cheesecake lover? I’d love to know!!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
Easy No Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cup Oreo baking crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 900 grams cream cheese full fat (approximately 32 ounces)
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 200 grams milk chocolate melted (approximately 8 ounces)
- 200 grams dark chocolate melted (approximately 8 ounces)
- 150 grams white chocolate melted (approximately 6 ounces)
- 1 cup whipped topping
- chocolate shavings, whipped cream and chocolate sauce for garnish (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine Oreo baking crumbs and melted butter until the mixture is crumbly and moist.
- Press the Oreo mixture into the bottom of a springform cheesecake pan (a 9-inch pan) and place in the fridge to chill.
- Add the cream cheese to a large bowl and mix with a hand mixer (or use your stand mixer) until creamy and smooth.
- Sift the powdered sugar to remove lumps and add it to the cream cheese, mixing on medium speed until incorporated.
- Melt the chocolate by using a double boiler (a heat-safe bowl over a pot of simmering water) or in the microwave at 50% power for 30-second increments until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Let the chocolate cool to room temperature and add it to the cream cheese mixture in a steady stream while the mixer is running.
- Fold the whipped topping gently into the cheesecake mixture until everything is incorporated.
- Pour the filling on top of the Oreo crumb base and place in the fridge for 6 hours, or overnight. Alternatively, chill in the fridge for 2 hours and in the freezer for 2 hours to set.
- Slice and serve with chocolate shavings, whipped cream and chocolate sauce, if desired.