This Easy No Bake Speculoos Cookie Butter Cheesecake is the perfect way to enjoy your favourite cookie butter flavour! Ultra creamy and smooth and packed with cookie butter, with the BEST Speculoos cookie crust!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Raise your hand if you’re reading for another no bake cheesecake recipe!! If you’ve been a reader of mine for awhile now you’ll know how much I love sharing all my favourite no bake cheesecake flavours with you all – no bake cheesecakes are one of my favourite desserts to make (mainly because they’re as easy to make as they are DELICIOUS!) and this Easy No Bake Speculoos Cookie Butter Cheesecake is my latest creation!
Here in Europe I buy the Lotus brand of Speculoos Cookie Butter and Speculoos cookies, but any brand of cookie butter will work in this recipe (for those of you in America the Trader Joe’s brand works well). It creates the perfect sweet and spice-infused flavour that pairs beautifully with the cool, creamy cheesecake filling – if you love cookie butter even a little bit you are going to LOVE this recipe!!
I’ve shared SO many of my favourite easy no bake cheesecake recipes with you already on The Busy Baker, like this Mint Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake, this Strawberry Swirl No Bake Cheesecake, this Best Ever No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake, and even my Easy No Bake Mini Eggs Cheesecake. This No Bake Cookie Butter Cheesecake uses my tried and true no-fail no-bake cheesecake method, and today I’m also sharing some of my BEST tips for taking your own no bake cheesecakes to the next level!!
Looking for even more delicious no bake desserts? Try this Easy No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake, or this Easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake!
How to make the best no bake cheesecake:
- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat cream cheese has a high water content and liquifies much more easily at room temperature than regular full fat cream cheese does. Using full fat cream cheese will help your no bake cheesecakes stay firm and help them slice cleanly for serving.
- Use whipped cream or whipped topping whipped to stiff peaks. Under-whipped cream can be too liquid-y and therefore prevent the cheesecake from setting.
- Set the cheesecake in the fridge first, and then the freezer for best results. My no bake cheesecakes always turn out best when the chill for a few hours in the fridge and then spend 4-5 hours in the freezer to firm up for those gorgeous, clean slices.
- Don’t add too many extra ingredients. Too many chunks of chocolate, fruit, cookies, or sprinkles, or any other add-ins can prevent the cheesecake from setting properly and make it more difficult to slice cleanly. Be sure to use only what the recipe calls for, or none at all!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this cheesecake as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite no bake dessert? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
Easy No Bake Speculoos Cookie Butter Cheesecake
This Easy No Bake Speculoos Cookie Butter Cheesecake is ultra creamy & smooth and packed with cookie butter, with the BEST Speculoos cookie crust!
- 26 Speculoos cookies crushed (about 1 1/2 cups crushed)
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 800 grams full fat cream cheese (about 28 ounce) at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted to remove lumps
- 3/4 cup Speculoos cookie butter
- 2 cups whipped cream (or whipped topping)
- extra whipped cream, cookie butter, and Speculoos cookies for garnish
Mix the crushed Speculoos cookies with the melted butter until the crumbs are moistened.
Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
In a large bowl with a hand mixer, or in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth.
Add the powdered sugar and mix on low speed until incorporated (scraping down the sides of the bowl).
Mix in the cookie butter on low speed until well combined.
Fold in the whipped cream with a rubber spatula just until incorporated.
Pour the cheesecake filling over the prepared base and smooth out the top of the cheesecake.
Chill the cheesecake in the fridge for about 2-3 hours and then in the freezer for about 4-5 hours to set.
Slice, garnish with a dollop of whipped cream, a drizzle of cookie butter, and some crumbled Speculoos cookies.
To make this cheesecake a day or two ahead of time, chill it in the fridge until 3-4 hours before ready to serve. Chill in the freezer for the last 3-4 hours before serving to set well.