These Easy No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Cups are the perfect simple dessert for summer that’s bursting with fresh citrus flavour! They’re SO easy to make, no baking required!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Summer is the perfect time for no bake desserts and if you’ve been around here for awhile you’ll know that no bake desserts are my jam! They’re so easy and simple to make, and they always go over well with a crowd. These Easy No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Cups are one of our favourite no bake desserts for summer and we know you’ll love them too!
I’ve shared a few of my favourite no bake cheesecake cups with you before, like these No Bake Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake Cups or these No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups, or these Gingerbread Cookie Cups with Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling. These Easy No Bake Lemon Cheesecake cups are the perfect mini dessert for lemon lovers, and they’ll be a great addition to any summer dinner party!
Looking for even more delicious no bake desserts? Try this Easy No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake, or this Easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake!
Tips for the best no bake lemon cheesecake cups:
- Use full fat cream cheese. Low fat cream cheese has a high water content and liquifies much more easily at room temperature than regular full fat cream cheese does. Using full fat cream cheese will help your no bake cheesecake stay firm and help it slice cleanly for serving.
- Use whipped cream or whipped topping whipped to stiff peaks. Under-whipped cream can be too liquid-y and therefore prevent the cheesecake from setting.
- Use Citrus. Adding citrus juice to your cheesecake filling mixture causes a protein in the cream cheese to “curdle” or become firm. This helps the cheesecake set nicely and creates really clean slices.
- Use a piping bag for best presentation. Piping the filling into the cups creates a beautiful presentation and keeps the cups clean.
- Top with a swirl of whipped cream and lemon slices. Topping your cheesecake cups with a beautiful swirl of whipped cream and a lemon slice takes this dessert over the top!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this no bake dessert as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite no bake dessert for summer? I’d love to know!
Kitchen Products I Recommend:
Looking for more easy no bake desserts? You’ll LOVE these:
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mousse Vegan Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Easy No Bake Classic Tiramisu
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Mocha Tiramisu
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this delicious and easy dessert recipe. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel.
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 24 ounces full fat cream cheese approx. 3 cups or 675 grams, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- zest of 2 large lemons
- juice of one lemon
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream or whipped topping (if whipping your own cream, start with 3/4 cup liquid)
- more whipped cream and lemon slices for garnish
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 6 dessert bowls or dishes (stemless wine glasses work nicely for desserts like this) and press the crumbs down into the bottom of the dishes.
- In a large bowl mix the room temperature cream cheese together with the powdered sugar until it's light and fluffy and smooth. I'd suggest using a hand mixer or a stand mixer for this, on medium to medium-low speed.
- Add the lemon zest and juice and mix on medium speed until combined.
- Add the whipped cream or whipped topping and gently fold it in with a rubber spatula just until everything is combined.
- Add the cheesecake mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large open tip (or no tip at all - simply cut the end off a disposable piping bag to create a large opening). Swirl the cheesecake filling into each of the 6 prepared cups on top of the crumb mixture. Be sure to divide the filling evenly among the 6 cups.
- Place the cups in the fridge to chill for about 2 hours.
- Before serving, add a dollop of whipped cream and a lemon slice on top of each cup.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.