NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER
Healthy Breakfast Recipe Using CerealI don’t know about you, but for my family variety is so important. Sure, the classics will always have a place but there’s just something so special about putting your own spin on something tried-and-true. I’m so excited to be partnering with Kellogg’s today to bring you this Blueberry White Chocolate No Bake Energy Bites recipe. These breakfast bites are Kellogg’s All-Bran Cereal, taken to the next level!
No Bake Energy BitesThese Blueberry White Chocolate No Bake Energy Bites are the perfect healthy solution for your busy lifestyle, and they feature Kellogg’s All-Bran Cereal, which has been a long time favourite of mine. I like to enjoy All-Bran with milk and sliced bananas, sprinkled over yogurt with fresh fruit, and I’ve even been known to top a casserole with All-Bran, for a delicious out-of-the-oven crispy crunch. But this easy energy balls recipe was definitely born in a “never-thought-of-that-before!” moment! Being a work-at-home mom of 2 preschoolers has me running in many different directions throughout the day, so I’m always in need of nutritious foods that are also quick and easy both to make and to grab on-the-go. I was so glad to find the cereal aisle at my local Safeway store very well stocked with Kellogg’s All-Bran!
Zucchini Blueberry Muffins or this Blueberry Pumpkin Seed Granola!
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
If you’re a fan of healthy choices for breakfast or snacks but you’re looking for some new inspiration, these blueberry and white chocolate energy balls are definitely for you! And you never know, they may just re-ignite your love affair with cereal after all! Looking for more Kellogg’s breakfast cereal ideas and recipes? Click here! This is the food processor I use and love.
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!
this website for more inspiration for creative breakfast and snack creations!
If you made this, share a photo!
Share a photo
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
Blueberry White Chocolate No Bake Energy Bites
This easy no bake recipe is for energy balls with dates, nuts, fiber-packed cereal, white chocolate and dried fruit. They're a healthy sweet treat!
- 32 dates pitted
- 1 1/2 cups raw walnuts
- 4 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/4 cups Kellogg's All-Bran Cereal original
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- Add the dates and the walnuts to your food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Process them on high speed for several minutes until the mixture has a fine, crumbly appearance.
- With the food processor still on high speed, slowly drizzle the water in one tablespoon at a time until the mixture appears a bit lighter in colour and the water has been fully incorporated (the mixture will be very sticky at this point).
- Scrape the sticky date and walnut mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the Kellogg's All-Bran Cereal and the cinnamon. Mix well with a wooden spoon or a heavy-duty rubber spatula (the mixture will feel a little tough!) until everything is combined well.
- Add the white chocolate chips and the dried blueberries and mix them in well. Using your hands at this point is helpful, since you'll be rolling the balls with your hands anyway - it really helps you work the dried blueberries and the white chocolate chips into the mixture evenly.
- Roll the mixture into 18-20 balls using the palms of your hands and refrigerate them for a few hours before you enjoy them, just to help them set. If you're short on time, 30 minutes in the freezer should do the trick!
Recipe yields 18-20 energy balls
Blueberry White Chocolate No Bake Energy Bites
Amount Per Serving (1 serving)
Calories 162 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Vitamin A 135IU3%
Vitamin C 2mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.
Although I'm not a fan of white chocolate, I think I'd prefer dried cranberries or mini dark chocolate chips, I look forward to trying this recipe. It's definitely healthier than the last energy balls I made.
That's great! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
I adore blueberries and could eat them in everything. I think this recipe looks delicious! [client]
Me too! Thanks so much!!
We are like you–we need variety in our snacking too! These little bites look like just the perfect thing!
Yes! Variety is so important! Thanks so much!!
How would you store the leftovers?
I usually store the leftovers in the fridge. That seems to be the best way to keep them set and tasting fresh!