These Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites are the perfect healthy snack for on the go. They’re sweet and delicious but contain no refined sugars!
Like this recipe? Then you’ll love my Vanilla Berry Smoothie or this delicious and healthy Greek Yogurt Chocolate Pudding!
Like this recipe? Check out these Skinny Old Fashioned Baked Cake Donuts or my Homemade Apple Chips!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Try some of my reader’s favourite recipes linked below!
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- Add the dates, the peanut butter, the cocoa powder, and the vanilla extract to your food processor.
- Process the mixture on high speed until it's smooth with no large chunks, scraping down the sides to make sure everything is incorporated.
- Continue processing on high speed, adding the water one tablespoon at a time until the mixture is soft.
- Transfer the peanut butter mixture to a bowl and add the oats and the chocolate chips.
- Stir everything together well with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, and then roll the mixture into about 16 balls.
- Place the balls in a parchment-lined container and store them in the refrigerator!
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.