No-bake mini cheesecake is the perfect dessert for one or two people. These No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Mason Jar Cheesecakes are low in fat and sugar, so they’re the perfect no-guilt dessert for Valentine’s Day!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
If there was one dessert I’m not sure I could live without it would be cheesecake. To tell you the truth, I’m a savoury girl and I’ll always choose potato chips or popcorn over a sweet treat. But there’s just something about cheesecake that gets me every time.
Like the look of this chocolate dessert recipe? Try these No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars or my amazing No-Fail Chocolate Layer Cake! I love that cheesecake doesn’t have to be overly sweet to be delicious, and that it’s possible to make it at home with a fraction of the fat and calories of typical bakery cheesecake, but with all the creamy and delicious flavour! And no-bake cheesecake recipes are one of my new favourite things! They are a snap to make, and because they’re not baked you can achieve a pillowy smooth texture with rich flavours while keeping the added sugar and fat to a minimum.
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!
Healthier No-Bake Mini Cheesecake Dessert
And these no-bake mini cheesecakes? You are going to LOVE them! They’re the perfect no-fail dessert to impress your valentine, and because no bake mini cheesecakes have portion control built right in, you’ll still be able to stick to your healthy diet!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY AND DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES AND TIPS?
Get my Easy No-Bake Cheesecakes E-Cookbook!
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- Start with 4 small mason jars (1 cup size), washed and dried. Add 1 tablespoon of the chocolate cookie crumbs to the bottom of each mason jar, pushing them down with the back of a spoon so they're packed evenly in the bottom of the jars.
- Add the cream cheese to the bowl of your stand mixer (a large bowl and a hand mixer does the job just fine too!) and whip it on high speed until it's fluffy and smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, the unsweetened cocoa powder and the vanilla and mix on high speed until they're incorporated evenly. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl several times so everything gets incorporated.
- Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping by hand using a rubber spatula until there are no more streaks of white.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into the jars, dividing it evenly between the 4 jars.
- Top the cheesecake mixture with as many fresh raspberries as you can and store the mason jars covered in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- Top each mini-cheesecake with the remaining whipped topping and garnish with some dark chocolate shavings and a few fresh raspberries before serving!
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.
I just love the combination of the deep chocolate flavour and the sweet, juicy raspberries in the no-bake mini cheesecake! It’s like Valentine’s Day in a mason jar! And the best part? One of these Skinny No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Mason Jar Cheesecakes is only 12 Weight Watchers SmartPoints! One small slice of restaurant-style cheesecake will set you back 22 SmartPoints or more, so a no-bake mini cheesecake is a great choice for no-guilt Valentine’s Day!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON: