This Cheesy One Pot Hawaiian Pizza Pasta is the perfect easy weeknight meal with all the flavours of your favourite Hawaiian pizza! So skip the takeout or delivery and try this pizza-inspired one-pot meal that will be on your table in 30 minutes or less!
Looking for more delicious easy meals? Try this Honey Garlic and Lime Chicken, or this super easy Chicken and Shrimp Paella!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Hello from Bucharest!! If you haven’t heard our family’s big news you can read about it HERE and HERE, but we have made the big move overseas and are in the process of setting up our life here in Romania. In addition to thebusybaker.ca I (together with my husband) write a blog about our travels and our life overseas, so feel free to follow along over there too if you’re interested in getting to know me and my family a little better and seeing what goes on behind the scenes. Needless to say, the last few weeks have been quite crazy so my posting schedule has been a little all over the place. Thanks for your understanding with this, and rest assured I have SO many awesome recipes coming your way in the next few months!
And to start us off, I’m bringing you this absolutely delicious Cheesy One Pot Hawaiian Pizza Pasta. Guys, this dish is SO easy to make it’s almost embarrassing and if you’re as big a fan of Hawaiian Pizza as I am, you’re going to be all over this. And besides the delicious-factor, it’s a super fast meal that’s perfect for busy weeknights and even those crazy back-to-school days.
We just love one-pot meals in our house, especially ones that we can customize to our own tastes, so if you’re not a big pineapple fan feel free to add in any of your favourite pizza toppings instead and make it your own. Or, try my One-Pot Pepperoni Mushroom Pizza Pasta instead if that’s more your speed!
I love to use fresh, ripe pineapple when I make this Cheesy One Pot Hawaiian Pizza Pasta, but feel free to use canned if that’s what you have on hand. This recipe is SO great because it mainly calls for ingredients you’d typically find in your pantry, and I always keep a jar or two of pizza sauce on hand for this one-pot recipe. Feel free to enjoy it all on its own, or serve it with an easy side salad, like my Greek Yogurt Caesar Salad!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you like this Cheesy One Pot Hawaiian Pizza Pasta recipe! Let me know in the comments below, what flavour of one-pot pizza pasta would YOU like to see on The Busy Baker?
Like this recipe? Here are some more of my readers’ favourite recipes!
This One-Pot Pepperoni Mushroom Pizza Pasta is a family favourite in our house!!
This One-Pot Ricotta Pasta Primavera with Chicken is SO fresh and delicious!
This Paprika Chicken Thighs with Roasted Root Vegetables and Kale recipe is a longtime reader favourite and one of the most popular meal-ideas on the blog!
Cheesy One-Pot Hawaiian Pizza Pasta
This Cheesy One-Pot Hawaiian Pizza Pasta is a delicious weeknight meal and the perfect reason to skip the take-out pizza!
- 450 g dry Penne pasta
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup water
- 1 398 ml jar of your favourite pizza sauce
- 1-2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cubed ham or Canadian bacon
- 1 large green bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- cilantro for garnish optional
- Add the pasta, the vegetable stock and the water to a large pot or pan over medium high heat. When the mixture comes to a boil, reduce the heat to medium and cook the pasta until almost all the liquid has been absorbed, stirring regularly to prevent the pasta from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Turn the heat to low. Add the pasta sauce, the ham, and the mozzarella cheese, reserving 1/2 cup of the cheese for the end.
- Stir everything together well until the cheese begins to melt and a sauce forms.
- Stir in the bell pepper strips and pineapple chunks and continue to cook on low just until the peppers and pineapple chunks begin to soften.
- Add the rest of the mozzarella on top and sprinkle with some cilantro for a garnish, if you wish.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!