NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:Nature’s Path sent me an amazing box full of their organic granola and other goodies, I knew I had to share this smoothie bowl recipe with you! Their granola products are some of the best I’ve ever tasted and their Coconut Chia Granola pairs perfectly with this fresh-tasting, tropical-flavoured smoothie bowl!
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL IDEAS?
Get my 1-week Vegetarian Meal Plan E-Cookbook!
Smoothie Bowl Recipe IngredientsLearning how to make a smoothie bowl is the easy part. Deciding what kind of ingredients to add to it is where the struggle can be real. There are so many options to choose from! A few suggestions include:
- fresh fruits (let your imagination and taste buds be your best friends here)
- granola (homemade granola or store-bought)
- sliced or chopped nuts
- seeds (chia, flax, sunflower, etc.)
- shredded coconut
If you made this, share a photo!
Are you trying this recipe? Use the comment form below to share your take; now with support for image uploads and comment voting!
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 large banana
- 2/3 cup coconut milk (I use reduced-fat)
- 1 large orange, peeled and sectioned (remove the pith)
- 1/2 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup granola (I recommend Nature's Path Coconut Chia Granola)
- orange and grapefruit slices
- unsweetened flaked coconut
- Add the mango chunks, the banana, the orange and grapefruit sections and the coconut milk to your blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into 2 bowls and top each serving with 1/2 cup of granola, some sliced fruit and a tablespoon or so of flaked coconut.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS SUMMER DESSERT IDEAS?
GET MY SUMMER DESSERTS E-COOKBOOK!