This No Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream is the perfect cool treat for chocolate and peanut butter lovers! It’s SO easy to make with only a few basic ingredients and it’s the perfect ice cream for summer!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
Guys, I have a confession to make. I don’t like chocolate. I know, I know, that sounds totally crazy but let me explain. I’m a salty kind of girl and the only way I really like to enjoy sweet things is in a sweet and salty combo – hence my obsession with chocolate and peanut butter together. You can keep your milk chocolate bars, just give me ALL the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
Summer is fast approaching and I am so excited for all the summer treats I have in store for you this year, starting with this AMAZING No Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream!! That’s right, this recipe is no churn, which means you don’t need a fancy ice cream maker or any special equipment other than what’s probably already in your kitchen. This recipe calls for only 5 ingredients, including Peanut Butter Cups, and if you’re a peanut-butter-chocolate-lover like me this is sure to become your favourite summer treat!!
Aside from the insanely delicious flavour of this recipe, another great thing about it is that you don’t need any special tools or kitchen gadgets for this recipe beyond a stand mixer or hand mixer, a good sturdy loaf pan for freezing the ice cream, and a good ice cream scoop for serving! I’ve added a list of my favourite kitchen gadgets for this recipe below in case you’re interested (Amazon affiliate links):
My favourite ice cream scoop (it also works great for portioning cupcake or muffin batter!)
My favourite KitchenAid Stand Mixer
My favourite Hand Mixer
My favourite loaf pan (comparable)
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love this No Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite summer ice cream flavour?? I’d love to know!
KITCHEN TOOLS I RECOMMEND:
Looking for more cool treats for summer time? Check out these recipes:
- Blackberry Mint Frozen Yogurt
- No Churn Creme Egg Ice Cream
- Mango Coconut Sorbet
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
Watch the video below to see exactly how I make this creamy dessert. You can find more delicious recipe videos on my YouTube channel
No Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted to remove lumps
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 15 peanut butter cups, cut into chunks (I use Reese's Peanut Butter Cups)
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream on high speed until soft peaks form.
- At the soft peak stage, start drizzling in the sweetened condensed milk as you whip until it's fully incorporated and the cream is thick and fluffy.
- Fold in the cocoa powder with a rubber spatula, being careful not to deflate the cream mixture.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and melt the peanut butter in the microwave, just until slightly more fluid than normal (so you can drizzle it).
- Add a layer of the chocolate cream mixture into the bottom of the loaf pan, top it with a drizzle of the peanut butter and some peanut butter cup chunks.
- Add another layer of the chocolate cream mixture, peanut butter and peanut butter cup chunks, and repeat this process one or two more times until the loaf pan is full.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight for best results.
- Scoop and serve!