*This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Swapyourburger #CollectiveBias
These Hawaiian Teriyaki Fish Burgers are a delicious alternative to a traditional burger, featuring Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers! Paired with fresh pineapple, red onions and delicious teriyaki sauce, these burgers are a delicious and healthy Hawaiian-style meal!
Looking for more summer recipes? Try this Quick and Easy Greek Salad or my Corn Avocado and Black Bean Salsa!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I just love grilling season! I know I’ve shared this with you before, and I’ve also shared many of my favourite grilling recipes, like this Grilled Chicken Souvlaki, or this Ginger Soy Grilled Chicken, or even these Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges. But as much as I love grilling it can get a little monotonous after awhile. I mean, just how many different ways can you grill burgers or chicken breasts? It’s so easy to get stuck in a grilling rut and by about a month into the summer I’m ready for something different.
So when I was presented with the opportunity to get creative on the grill with these Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers, I knew I had to give it a try! And as you can see, my local Costco store was well stocked, as usual!
We love seafood in our family and we enjoy it at least once a week in our house. It’s a great way to include Omega-3s in your diet, which research has shown have all kinds of health benefits like improving heart health, brain function, and all kinds of other benefits too. And as a mother of two young kids, ensuring my kids eat healthy fats to aid in their development is so important to me and I was so glad to see that Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers are such a delicious AND healthy choice!
I’ve always loved the idea of Hawaiian flavours with fish and these Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers taste SO good with a slice of fresh, grilled pineapple! I paired them with some teriyaki sauce for some extra flavour and some delicious Monterey jack cheese…and let me tell you – they were delicious!! Wild Alaska Pollock is so mild in flavor, like cod, and so it goes well with bold flavours like pineapple and teriyaki. These burgers are pretty much perfection!
And because of their mild, versatile flavour these burgers can be paired with all kinds of different ingredients to create your favourite burger. How about Greek burgers with cucumber slices, feta, tomatoes and tzatziki sauce? Or maybe you’d prefer Italian burgers with fresh basil, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese? These Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers can do it all!
And did you know that Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers contain 178% less fat, 94% less Calories, and 25% less Cholesterol than your average beef burger??? If the taste and versatility alone doesn’t win you over, those numbers sure should!! These Hawaiian Teriyaki Fish Burgers are our new favourite burger alternative and paired with these delicious Hawaiian flavours, we’ll be enjoying them all summer long!
Looking for more delicious summer recipes? Try these Lemon Garlic Grilled Shrimp Skewers, or these Turkey Burgers with Spinach and Sriracha Mayo!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Hawaiian Teriyaki Fish Burgers! Let me know in the comments below, how would you #Swapyourburger this summer?
Like this recipe? Here are a few more my readers rave about!
This Ginger Soy Grilled Chicken is a family favourite in the summer time!
These Turkey Burgers with Spinach and Sriracha Mayo are the best turkey burgers you’ll ever taste!
This is the BEST Grilled Chicken Souvlaki this side of Greece!!
Hawaiian Teriyaki Fish Burgers
- 4 Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers
- 4-6 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- 4 large pieces of your favourite lettuce
- 4 slices Monterey jack cheese
- 4 large slices of fresh pineapple
- 1/3 large red onion thinly sliced
- Grill the Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers from frozen over medium heat for about 4-6 minutes per side (according to package directions).
- Add the pineapple slices to the grill and grill them for about 3-4 minutes per side, just until those delicious grill marks start to appear and the fruit begins to caramelize slightly and release some juices.
- Brush the Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers with about 1-2 tbsp of the teriyaki sauce during the last 2-3 minutes of grilling. If you prefer your cheese melted onto the burger, add the slices of Monterey jack cheese about a minute or two before the burgers are finished grilling.
- Remove the Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers and the pineapple slices from the grill to a plate.
- Build your burgers by adding the lettuce, the sliced red onion, the grilled Trident Seafoods® Wild Alaskan Pollock Burgers, the cheese (if you haven't already added it during grilling), and the grilled pineapple slices to your sliced kaiser rolls.
- Add some extra teriyaki sauce to the inside of the bun if you wish, and serve with a delicious salad, some homemade french fries, or enjoy them all on their own!