These Maltesers Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect homemade treat for Maltesers lovers! A tender, chewy cookie made with everybody’s favourite malted milk chocolate balls!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I’ll be honest, I don’t LOVE baking cookies as much as I used to. Don’t get me wrong, I love the process of baking cookies, creaming the butter and sugar, portioning out the dough on lined baking sheets, and watching them puff up and settle in the oven to create chewy centres with melty chocolate. But having pans upon pans of cookies just sitting around my kitchen waiting to be eaten? No thank you!
But every so often I just have to exercise my cookie-baking muscles, and these Maltesers Chocolate Chip Cookies are some of the best – they’re soft and chewy on the inside and packed with melty chocolate malt balls that totally melt in your mouth when you enjoy them fresh from the oven. If you love Maltesers even just a little bit, then you NEED to try these Maltesers Chocolate Chip Cookies.
And if you’re going to have cookies lying around your kitchen, these Maltesers Chocolate Chip Cookies are definitely the ones you want! And because they’re so tasty, they probably won’t last long anyway!!
Looking for more delicious sweets? Check out all my favourite sweet recipes HERE!
NEVER MISS A POST! FOLLOW ME ON:
I hope you love these cookies as much as we do! Let me know in the comments below, what’s your favourite cookie flavour? I’d love to know!
Kitchen Tools I Recommend:
Maltesers Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups roughly chopped malted milk balls (we like Maltesers, but any brand will work)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet or two with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Beat the butter for about a minute on medium speed until it's smooth in the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl using a hand mixer.
- Add the sugars to the bowl.
- Beat for about 2 minutes, until the mixture starts to turn smooth and just a little bit fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat on medium speed until they're well combined (about 45 seconds), scraping down the sides of the bowl now and then to ensure everything is incorporated.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda to a separate bowl and whisk them together to ensure the baking soda and salt are evenly distributed through the flour. Dump the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Mix on low speed, just until the dry ingredients are incorporated completely.
- Add in the chopped Maltesers and stir them in with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
- Roll the dough into balls about 1.5 tablespoons at a time and place the balls on the cookie sheets, about 12 to a large sheet (8 to a small sheet).
- Bake each pan for about 10-11 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies brown ever-so-slightly. It's a good idea to watch them after about 8 minutes of baking.
- Let the cookies cool on the pan for several minutes until they firm up enough to transfer to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy them with a glass of milk while they're still warm and the chocolate malt balls are still nice and soft.